[Suggestion] Peasants get daggers

Users who are viewing this thread

[size=12pt]Version 2 will make starting off a tad easier.

Not giving anything away though.

Actually, I'll set out exactly what I'm gonna do in the spoiler tags for those who don't like surprises.

Not telling! :smile:

Before it went down I think the Aussie server had it right. The 1k starting gold meant that you could get a weapon to defend yourself early on.

MrBrave said:
Before it went down I think the Aussie server had it right. The 1k starting gold meant that you could get a weapon to defend yourself early on.

Absolutely disgusting. It's completely against the mod, and the reason I have stopped playing on that server. It's just deathmatch now.

A will admit that it did increase Deathmatching but it also helped people defend against the problem. Now that I say it I see that it made the problem bigger rather than avoidable.

Touche Sir. Touche.

it would not be anywhere near as frustrating to die if it was due to that fact you goofed up rather than that you had no way to fight back

I don't understand why you think that starting gold causes increased deathmatching. I spend my starting gold on a neutral tabard and a purple hood every time, and then I am too poor for anything but a war spear, if I can get to the armouries. It only becomes a deathmatch faster because the griefers don't have to wait as long to grab a weapon, and on populated servers it wouldn't matter anyways.

Grakelin said:
The other peasants will also have knives and will stab you back.

Yes, if you're pretty bad. After that, the person killing the deathmatcher will be killed, and so on.

And now think of the clans that would band together and would attack together.

Back
Top Bottom