SP Musket Era Fall of Constantinople

Users who are viewing this thread

Saintgold

Regular
The rise of the Turkish empire.

Factions: Bizantium
             Turks
              Romania (They had legendary battles with the Turks, and i am Romanian)
             Constantinopole will be Neutral.
             Bulgaria (Turkish ocupid but rebel troops Faction)

So who is in:
       Saintgold (ME)
       Swordmaster  (Historian and adviser)
       Stormficker  (Bulgarian and a good help on Bulgarian history and tradition)
       Agtai (Historian)
       Lord Jaden  (City Maker*)
      Sir Dragos (???)

I whish to thank:
     Warrider Soundpack v1.2 /Janus/
     Terrain Textures /Chel/

SPECIAL THANKS TO TALEWORLDS

And my team. Whith out them we whould of still live in Zendar  :grin:

What will come in v1.1

Arena Mod (special thanks to Janus)
A better map whith bridges
New weapens, armor
        And maby seabattles and sidge :smile:)

HERE IS THE LINK http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/visit.php?cid=7&lid=219

And one more thing, If you help the mod (I mean texture, castles, maps) You can became a soldier (General) From an main army :smile:

Sounds good.
You'got a pic of a new map? Any new items to show? Other clues of what to expect maybe?

You know, if you want to make a mod and would like to be taken seriously, the first thing you should do is not misspell your thread title.

Barbarously,
Winter

I am tacking it seriosly but i am not a spelling bee
Il spell cheak my test ten times in the game.

And my native language is Romanian

I'm assuming that this is all a fantasy world then? Are you basing the Empire on the latter Roman empire, or was your comment a note that it is not to be Byzantine in flavour?

Sounds like a great mod, can we see some screenshots? Or tells us what you've done so far?
Do you need a whole new map made like a desert, or a desert texture for your map?
This sounds like a made up land with no particular barbarians so you should pick whatever name you like.

It's not historical fiction, historical fiction deals with an actual historical time and historical place. I've never heard of the elemental religion, or Zandoism, and Zendar is not a real place. Tangoism is not a religion, Tonga is not a country, Tulga is a town of which the name is of your own making. You just made up the Andros kingdom, and Sandroism is not a religion. Don't say it is a historical fiction if none of it is ****ing real.

I think there it is a kind of "Historical Fiction"
I mean, there will be some real citys and some real leaders, for instance huns, but you have a point

I looked up Historical Fiction up in the dictionary. I used these names of religions so that i wont ofend any other religions.

If you whant to change something, plz post

and yes, i think il put some more rality in the game. Knowing that many people are asking about bizantium, il put them. If all agree, il use real religions...

I didn't use it cause i don't whant to ofend anyon.

Plz forgive me

... huns?

Look, I'm sure this mod was idea was made with the BEST of heart, but you have to understand, this is fiction. Don't even try to call it historical. To make it historical, you could cover the time just before the battle of Crecy, where the Franks fought the Moors. It's not dangerous to use religion, as long as you don't demonize it. Just look at the Holy War mod, they've got christians and muslims beating the holy snot out of each other, but is either one evil? no. I'd be even MORE offended if you released this mod with the current names, and called it "historical fiction".

Edit: Please use the edit fuction.  :neutral:

Edit Edit: IF you were to make a Byzantium mod set during the Arab or Sassanid invasions, I'd definately help out.

What are the mamilucks?

The map will be quite small but maby the Hasburgi (Austor-hungarian empire) will be cool. They where rivels.

Thank you  :grin:

Romania RULEZ...

a famous battle?
10.000 Romanians agains 100.000 turks...romanians won the battle with the minimal casualties....they lured the turks with HEAVY armour into a swamp...and there...the romanians butchered the poor turks :grin:

Hello Saintgold, I am Swordmaster and I am a Turk. I can help you about historical accuracy. Let me start with this:

If the Byzantine Empire will exist in this mod(and have only Constantinople), the Ottoman Padishah(or Emperor) of the period is Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror(the Conqueror title was given to him after he conquered Constantinople or Istanbul). Not Suleiman the Magnificent. :wink:

f1.jpg

This is the picture of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror

chudolf said:
i`d add hungary, mameluks and may be golden horde.

Mameluks and the golden horde? No, you can't add the Mameluks because they were around the Egypt. (If you want them, the map will be wider than the map in the Onin no Ran :shock:)

And you can't add golden horde,too because Mameluks and the Turks driven them off around the years of 13th Century. If you say the Timur's advance, the Ottoman Sultan, Celebi Mehmed I, have saved the Empire and Timur-leng went back to his home by himself.(Not by being driven off)

I must say, Hungary may be... Because the Ottomans were being settled in Balkans and Hungary is in the middle of Europe so it let me say that it can be added the west part of the map, I f you are desperate about this. :wink:(Can I ask, are you Hungarian? because you want them so much  :smile:)

This Mod could get a good Thing! :grin: Interesting Period and Area!
To the Hungary Question, why not integrate them as Minor Faction?

i`m not hungarian i`m polish.
i want them because there is only few factions, besides i love hungarian szekely :smile:

Back
Top Bottom