[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
I downloaded the A version and I really like it =D! Esspecially the very, very, very ugly barracks. I will start editing them soon. (tomorrow) =P.

Why didn't you tell me about the barracks? I could edit it =D!

If you're redoing the scene, can you also have a look at the entry points in your scenes, there still are some problems with them. I also just see that the passages in castles don't work and that I forgot the AI mesh for the castle scene. :oops:
Could you fix those? Then I'll focus on the formations for the 1.0 release (which could ready within a week)

EDIT:

It seems many thingies of me are not in mod =(. I really feel some disappointing...

Like what?

What has changed compared to the test version?

Almost all known bugs have been fixed.
Some new items.
Barracks, villages and castles got new scenes.
Officers are more agressive.
Swords and cavalry have been slightly rebalanced.
Civilian suits have been redone.
Form ranks has been implemented in version B
Smoke has been made less dense (it still looks good but is only have as demanding of your computer)
You can now change your banner during the game.

Biggest change is the form ranks  in version B.

While waiting for some more Bug Reports I've started with making some new content for the 1.0 release, which is planned for the near future. (mostly depends on how long it takes to fix the bugs.

Just made a special uniform for murat.
If there are any requests, let me know!

Quintillius said:
Can you also raise the rewards of a barracks fight? It's near impossible to get that 250 =P.

I'll have a look at it when I redo the dialogues for that fight. Just did a couple of the companions. Also added some new companions. I'm sure you will like to meet them!

yeo said:
add aditional 0 to every of arena rewards in module_constants. Thats how I make it :wink:

The thing is that that might get a bit to profitable. Tournaments have been disabled so this is about the normal arena fights (it will become a wage for training the recruits). This you can do unlimited so it should be low.

so it is. 2500 for slashing 40 opponents. On harder settings-impossible.
and nice 500 for slashing 10 of them. Nice starting money.

Aaah, the tournaments were the nicest thingies in Mount&Blade. You surely need to place them back =(.

EDIT:
Berthout, you need to add more ways to earn money instead of steal cattle from villages and sell them >__<. I played this for 2 hours and I lost everything >__<.

(I bought many tools and tried to sell them in Barcelone. But Prussia is in war with France, Spain and Italy. So I lost everything, even my weapons >_<) [Anyway, I like this difficulty xD]

Quintillius said:
Aaah, the tournaments were the nicest thingies in Mount&Blade. You surely need to place them back =(.

I will, If you can find me some source of tournaments in 1805  :wink: :lol:

EDIT:
Berthout, you need to add more ways to earn money instead of steal cattle from villages and sell them >__<. I played this for 2 hours and I lost everything >__<.

(I bought many tools and tried to sell them in Barcelone. But Prussia is in war with France, Spain and Italy. So I lost everything, even my weapons >_<) [Anyway, I like this difficulty xD]

I might increase the weekly wage a bit more.

ATM I'm still doing the companion dialogues.
Bjorne, Giovanni, Matthews, Andreas Hofer, Edmund Blackadder, Robert Darwin, Roustam Raza and Percy Blakely are finished. Next in Line is Patrick Harper :wink:

I'll also make companions upgrade faster.

What annoys me is how hard it is for me to find any Prussian conscripts. I have to get them at the villages because I can't get them at any towns.

You must just be very unlucky. The chance to find them are the same as for all other conscripts. The problem will be solved though when I find out how to make towns only have their national troops.

Berthout said:
Duelling is already in. Hunting could work, but I'm not sure if it would add to the feeling of the mod.
Hunting back then was a sport! Remember what Lord Uxbridge said at Waterloo: "I give you today's fox, gentlemen!" :smile: It could work...

JDeNef13

Berthout said:
Bjorne, Giovanni, Matthews, Andreas Hofer, Edmund Blackadder, Robert Darwin, Roustam Raza and Percy Blakely are finished. Next in Line is Patrick Harper :wink:
Whot? Am I a companion?

Hehe, true Bjorne. I already hired him for 300 denars >__<. Very expensive, but very useful =P. He is almost the only guy who stand alive with me in that horrible age in Europe.

Yeah!! Fox hunting! That would be very cool! You have to wait 10 seconds, while the foxes are running and then... SHOOT THEM DOWN!  :razz: :lol: :razz:

Some ideas for tournaments:
- Fox hunting ofc
- All players are splitted up in some groups. They all have a small defensive fort. (arena mode) The last team who stand alive will win =D!

Back
Top Bottom