[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It's weird. 23 days. That's only how long it's been since the last post, written on this subforum. 23 days. That is amazing. 23 days that is great! And that is not great for what Age of Blackpowder is, or what it've achieved. It's great, because 23 days ago, someone posted on this subforum. But not on the threads about my mods, but on those about other's work. It's great, because 23 days ago, the last word was written, that lead me to writing this post. Some years later and now, my precious AoB has now been overthrown. Overshined. Overruled. And nothing brings greater joy to my heart, and nothing waters my eyes as gently. As knowing that the ****e I once created, atleast pleased some back then. And some, in some way, still 23 days ago. Thank you.

Oh, I hate to screw this last post thingy. But I just have to say. I'm sorry for being the little ****-ass-**** I used to be when I were younger and made this. I'm glad you guys stuck with me though. So very glad.

Welcome back Bjorne. It has been a long time since I worked together with Berthout on Europe 1805 vI.

You have done a great job creating AoB, Bjorne. We haven't forgotten this and we won't do so.
Do you know if Berthout once returns to the Taleworlds forum?

I have no idea my friend. Actually, I havn't returned. You see, there's this girl... Whom found my youtube channel. And showed me it. I saw the old trailers and got nastalgic.
And thanks, it gladens me to hear.

I know it's kind of late to suggest stuff, but I'd love to see the Nock gun incorporated into this mod. This is, in my opinion, the best mod for any game in the M&B series.

Back
Top Bottom