Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Dawg says get an avatar so I get an avatar...I just want to let you know calling people "noobs" can hurt a guys feelings  :cry:

Cedric Ferguson said:
Nylore said:
Mad Dawg says get an avatar so I get an avatar.

Ah ha! Now I can match a face to that voice.......not what I was expecting though.
Aye, I was expeting a redhead. 

Nylore said:
Mad Dawg says get an avatar so I get an avatar...I just want to let you know calling people "noobs" can hurt a guys feelings  :cry:
You have an avatar.  Way to go.  Welcome to non-noob status.  The rules are you can only go without an avatar if your massive and all consuming signature banner makes up for it....like the first two posts here.  "psssstttt, Face...this is your cue for a clown joke."

Lol, nice thread. I ended up reading the funny name descriptions

Edit : Ho et salutation Azeroth:grin:

Do you know what this new thread is missing? A new recruit. Do you guys think you have enough gold and glory to share with me? I promise to turn my mic down. :wink:

FearItself said:
Do you know what this new thread is missing? A new recruit. Do you guys think you have enough gold and glory to share with me? I promise to turn my mic down. :wink:

sure just press alt+X ingame to join

edit btw why did you leave those DOF clowns?

FearItself said:
Aye Fear, you may share in the Gold and Glory.  Just take some of Nylore's...he's without internet for 2 weeks so it's starting to go bad.  You guys can just fight to the death for it when he gets back for it.  Watch this short "Balion Training Video" to get you up to speed on our basic tactics for working together.

Trevty1066 said:
Mad_Dawg said:
mark259 said:
Lol, nice thread. I ended up reading the funny name descriptions

Edit : Ho et salutation Azeroth:grin:

Beware....^ Canadian Talk ^

Cedric Ferguson said:
Mad_Dawg said:
Defenders of the Faith Clowns - For continued friendship

Fixed for you  :roll:

Knew I could count on you Face...unlike others. *cough*Trevty*cough*

That really hurt Mad_Dawg.  I'm  done with the Balions!  *Storms out front door*

*Is next found staring in a window at the Balions whispering "I won't go back, I won't go back" quietly to himself*
*Mad Dawg, after Trevty stormed out, wanted to chase him. He knew he should chase him! But failed to do so.  He could not sleep later that night.  He went outside and rode his Voso trying to clear the memories of what once was and what could have been.  "Maybe one day things would be different..." he reluctantly convinces himself as he petted his Voso, puts it away, and heads back to bed.

McBeverage said:
[me=McBeverage]wonders what is up with the green, as he prefers the orangey goodness[/me]

Psshhh, orange hasn't been the "In" thing since Scipio was in control.  Lol, ture.

And I've always used the green when being desciptive of my actions in third person.

Faranox said:
mark259 said:
I ended up reading the funny name descriptions
This prompted me to read them too, and I must say good show Mad Dawg!  :lol:
Thank you sire, I didn't realize people ever actually read OP's.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom