The United Peasants Againsts Nobles [UPAN] |New Clan|

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Finny

Recruit
Im Sir Finny And im starting a new clan UPAN
We Are Currently Recruiting people who think Peasants Can have Unexpected Talents that can be Unleashed [Noobs For EXAMPLE]
we Have a Ranking system
Peasant:A normal Serf/Peasant
Potential Fighter:The First Rank it means your just a peasant who can prob fight if he tried hard enough
Fighter: A Peasant who rose above potential and became a fighter
Elite Fighter:A Peasant who proved himself a Elite Fighter by being able to Help others in battle no matter what
Rebellion Berserk:The type of peasants Who just want to kill [MY fav rank :twisted:]
Rebellion Leader:The Leader [Who knew?]
Rank 3: EPIC at teamwork
Rank 4: Protects others risking his life
Rank 5: Great Teamwork Planner and Attitude

To help start this clan i need someone to make a signature and High Ranks
To Enlist: Ingame Name:

Lol. Well greetz and good luck. And gratz to any who make it to rank 5. 30 kills and under 15 deaths is pretty inpressive for a peasant.

Lol cool clan name think it will be awesome but your ranking system is total bull**** :smile:

Yea, if i may give advice from past gaming clans, ranks based on skill don't work well if they aren't tied in with ranks based on attitude and behaviour. And math just sucks :grin:

Rippost said:
Yea, if i may give advice from past gaming clans, ranks based on skill don't work well if they aren't tied in with ranks based on attitude and behaviour. And math just sucks :grin:
I Failed math  :mad: Thats why ima Hobo!!!!!! :cry: :eek: :roll:

Well, if this isn't oceanic I might give it a whirl. Seems like it might be interesting, that is for sure.

Back
Top Bottom