MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Which option would make you most eager to play on M&G servers?

• New scenes, built with period Romanesque architecture

Votes: 620 45.0%
  • Another faction, such as Greek, Parthian, or other

Votes: 807 58.6%
  • More players on the servers

Votes: 478 34.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Im going to be honest here, I prefer this to MM. If we could get people to form proper maniples or even centuries, it would be awesome. some of you devs should start groups like MM regiments, it seems the best way to do this.

1200+ voters...holy crap. Also i don't think you should make a huge community. i mean im sure you'll get more donations but having a huge community of random players will suck. Not to mention it will just add unneeded confusion and annoyance. i miss the old days when no one played this except for a very few that like to cheat on single player (myself).

Hello all, Im a Level/Game Designer.

I love this mod and here are some Suggestion that might be hard to do BUT would make this mod jawdroping.

Make Custom maps just for this mod.
I Suggest you make one BIG Battle map and then focus on one very well done SIEGE map.
Lets say " Hadrian's wall " ( Let the Gaul´s attack ) or a Gaul Village/Fort (Rome attack)
The Siege map should Not have stupied backdoor or door at all in the wall. A door in the wall is just stupied. Gate sound better.

Now to the hard part BUT this would Improve the game play and the mod ALOT:

Working Siege equipment:

FIRE Damage.
Fire arrows etc...
Make everhing made out of WOOD or some Objects take damage with fire. Wooden Gate Bridge, Siege Towers, Ladders, Wooden ramp/catwalk, Huts, Roofs, well anyting in the Castel or fort that is under Siege that could take damage out of Fire.

Attackers can deploy ladders where they want to. No ladders are set at the wall from start.

Ballista. Huge Arrow.

Catapults, destroy parts of the wall?

Players can place Wooden sharpen pole that CAV horse wil take damage on.

Players can place smal wooden defenswall for infantry to hide from arrows.

Boiling Oil that can be used from the wall/gate.

Rocks that can be thrown down from the walls on attackers.

Players can destroy all kind of siege equipment:
Ladders, Siege Towers, Catapults, Balista, etc.

Well, I belive this Mount & Blade game engine dont support anyting of this.
But PLEASE, I hope anyone could prove me wrong.

I love this Roman Mod.

I think i may help map if you want, got another map i am working on atm but after that then maybe

Edit; Also i suggest you get some codders on makeing a reset button like mm, it gets anoying to have to rush to get our gear each map :razz:

Loving how this mod is coming along. If I had time I might even volunteer to contribute to it, but I am quite busy as it is. (But I might contribute some 2D art or textures if you'd like)

Does this have it's own subforum yet? If not I am quite willing to just make it one over at Total War Center :razz:

Wait is there any servers up i see one but it says when i try to join this module is not installed on your computer but i have it? Help

JankoSRB said:
DonaldMacDonald said:
Scarf Ace said:
I'm still banned from the 92nd server for no good reason.

Maybe you should have stopped trolling when we asked you to do so.

Today is Mount&Gladius Battle again - 7pm GMT and no password needed! Everyone is welcome who behaves and people can join teamspeak too at ts.22nd.eu port: 9987

Well,i'm from 32nd,and will join of course....first i will have to change these options in my ts 3...but what's your steam name DonaldMacDonald?

Back
Top Bottom