MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Which option would make you most eager to play on M&G servers?

• New scenes, built with period Romanesque architecture

Votes: 620 45.0%
  • Another faction, such as Greek, Parthian, or other

Votes: 807 58.6%
  • More players on the servers

Votes: 478 34.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It all works fine. I'm making a mod "Colonies of the North" and I had everything but the Roman items I needed, and this is perfect. Thank you.

I'm gonna try to put together a multiplayer release to hold back the entire two people that want to play it XD

I made a menu pic and a start up mod pic. Here(note: please dont right click save as as it saves a low resolution jpg. :
main2.jpg

Here is the .zip with the start up mod pic, the .dds menu pic and the original high res .png if theres any little thing you would like to edit. For some reason, even though my menu pic is the same size and res as the original, it distorts and even though the box where the menu text is supposed to be is the same as the original, it doesnt fit in. Also I cant quite figure how to make the pic work in the module and not replace the native one in the Warband/textures directory. Here, you try *shoves problem onto you*.

http://www.filefront.com/17028433/pics.zip

And yes, please credit me.

Llew2 said:
Nairagorn said:
Well share em!
Indeed; upload them someplace and I'll update it!  :grin:
There is only one bad thing. I made 6 troops not 3, and there are 3 veteran troops and 3 normal troops, but they are all in the same team. So you will have some good ones and some bad ones.
I can make some new troops whit only 3 troops if you want too. I cant upload just yet because I need to get a mail from mbrepository before i can start uploading, but here are some pictures :grin:

I will ask my clan mates to put a server up,  very nice work:grin: the armour and shields are awesome! and weapons:grin: it would be cool if there was a animation to put ur shield directly upwards!

OK GUYS! 22nd is putting a server up right now! vince is downloading the mod:grin: will be up in 10-15 minutes!

Back
Top Bottom