OSP 3D Art Eastern items OSP [Updated to v1.5]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys.

I am currently making a small contribution to JethroKirby's "Warband Improved" mod with some textures and meshes. I started with just a few items... and now there's a pack of 56.

Jethro, Counterpoint, Ruthven and some other guys liked the look of these items so I decided to start this topic. Thanks for the support.

Update (v1.5) information:
- added lods for almost every item
- included module_items.py for modders
- reworked a great deal of texture files(mostly bumps and speculars)
- completley removed the old warhorse models and made textures that fit the new ones(from Warband 1.132 I think)
- added some other item variants(crown with coif, some shields, boots, steel coat of plates...) 

DOWNLOAD LINK:

M&B Repository

A short description:

This pack is mostly based on eastern, brass items to make more variety among the Sarranids and Khergits, maybe Vaegirs.

- new eastern style horses
- brass armors, helmets, boots, gloves, shields
- round decorated shields
- a couple of steel western style shields
- camel (thanks to Xenoargh for the original mesh), I modified the mesh and made a new texture

Instructions for adding items are included.

This is an open source pack, you can use these items in your mods without asking my permission.
Credit would be nice.  :cool:

PREVIEWS(updated)
Examples of troops with some of these items(large image block):

mb1z.jpg
mb2s.jpg
mb3g.jpg
mb4g.jpg
mb5fg.jpg
mb6om.jpg
mb7r.jpg
mb8g.jpg
mb9er.jpg
mb10i.jpg
mb11c.jpg
mb13m.jpg
mb14m.jpg
mb15w.jpg

If you encounter any problems with these items, please let me know. Thanks.  :smile:

I agree, some really good stuff there. I especially like the last couple of Sarranids in the first spoiler; lovely looking chainmail. Not sure I'll wear the golden armours myself though, its a bit too bling :smile:, but it would be good for a khan or emperor.

These are amazing, but one of the files is corrupt, and this is EXACTLY what I need, just my luck.

Artyem said:
These are amazing, but one of the files is corrupt, and this is EXACTLY what I need, just my luck.

I just downloaded the pack myself... there IS one corrupt dds, uploading again. Thanks for the feedback. Sorry guys.

trueten said:
Yeah, I got currupted files too. Could you redownload the files?

I uploaded again, downloaded, extracted the pack... no corrupt files.

Should work now. Please contact me if you have any other problems.  :smile:

%$@&* me! Too much shiny, shiny armor I can't HANDLE THIS KIND OF SHINYNESS :eek:

Thel said:
%$@&* me! Too much shiny, shiny armor I can't HANDLE THIS KIND OF SHINYNESS :eek:

I started this whole pack with just one armor for a sultan, which was meant to be shiny and noticeable in the battlefield.
All others came after it... and were under the influence of the first one.

Back
Top Bottom