OSP 3D Art Eastern items OSP [Updated to v1.5]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sayd Ûthman said:
We don't want to put the pressure on you, you have all the time you need :smile:

beer.gif

Njunja said:
Krogan said:
Best item pack I have found, some really good stuff

There are many packs better than this one... but thanks. :smile:

Really because I am looking for armor fit for a king (of different factions) and I am having some real trouble finding what I am looking for, however the Saladin+shields solved the Sarranid and the mail crown coif will help with some others. Been looking through about 800 mb so far (mostly the OSP stuff). If you have any recommendations however that would help a lot :smile:

Krogan said:
Njunja said:
Krogan said:
Best item pack I have found, some really good stuff

There are many packs better than this one... but thanks. :smile:

Really because I am looking for armor fit for a king (of different factions) and I am having some real trouble finding what I am looking for, however the Saladin+shields solved the Sarranid and the mail crown coif will help with some others. Been looking through about 800 mb so far (mostly the OSP stuff). If you have any recommendations however that would help a lot :smile:

Narf's items are the best IMHO. If you missed them... download now. :smile:

The mod is great, love it.

However, for some reason, I can only buy helmets and armor. Gloves and boots do not show up in merchant's inventory, not only the ones included in the mod. All of them, gone.

Has somebody encountered the same problem?

1. First off, your pack is awesome!

2. Nevertheless, the ''get_object failed for texture: khergit_armor_normalmap'' problem is still occurring even though I added "load_mod_resource = Njunja_eastern" above the #animations line in module.ini and followed this instruction "5. Open "Warband/Modules/XXX/module.ini" in Notepad and add the following below "load_resource = materials_face_gen" line:

load_mod_resource = Njunja_eastern"

Please help. Your pack are too awesome to miss.  :cool:
I'm sorry for bothering you.

yeah so our modder used this pack in The Eternal State mod and i would just like to say well done and thank you, you will appear in the credits!

Back
Top Bottom