• North

Votes: 162 53.5%
  • South

Votes: 141 46.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

thepwnerman

Sergeant
Civil War mods have been made, but not for recent versions. So without further distractions I present the Civil War mod! I sorta need some modellers, I can do texturing but I'm not good with much weaponry and I can't rig meshes so I can make hats and weapons, but I'm not the best. So I need better modellers. Also need map editors and coders. Also multiple historians could be helpful. Pm me if you're interested.

Dreezy said:
thank god man

I wouldn't get too excited, and to the OP you might want to ask to borrow some models from various other mods to incorporate in your own, instead of modelling it all over again.

Jackamo said:
Dreezy said:
thank god man

I wouldn't get too excited, and to the OP you might want to ask to borrow some models from various other mods to incorporate in your own, instead of modelling it all over again.

I've been thinking of doing this. And to Dreezy, thanks for the apparent support :???:

well its about time we had a civil war mod the only one we have is blue and grey and that sorta sucks and its for 1.011 i hope you get this started and finished good luck i would help but my mapping skills aren't that good

shadowarcher said:
well its about time we had a civil war mod the only one we have is blue and grey and that sorta sucks and its for 1.011 i hope you get this started and finished good luck i would help but my mapping skills aren't that good

Any help is appreciated, if you'd like to help even if you're not that good you can if you want to.

mmmm. i can start the multiplayer for you with the items. Multiplayer is very easy to do for me.
tell me how many factions you want,tell me what the troops for equipments must have.
i know something about the civil war but not everything.(i can see how they look in Darkest of days)

heck il do the mapping for you despite the fact im not that good i can retexture and add new towns and rename them but i cannot flatten the mountains to ground level i will probably figure something out while im doing your map this is a single and multiplayer game right if its a mutiplayer then sorry i can't help you

EDIT: just figured out how to lower the mountain to ground level now i just need to figure out how to get the warband map instead of the original map to load up when i use the map editor

shadowarcher said:
heck il do the mapping for you despite the fact im not that good i can retexture and add new towns and rename them but i cannot flatten the mountains to ground level i will probably figure something out while im doing your map this is a single and multiplayer game right if its a mutiplayer then sorry i can't help you
its easy to flatten ground,do you use thorgrims?

Yukimura_Sanada said:
shadowarcher said:
yes and i just figured it out i am new to the thing

shadowarcher said:
Yukimura_Sanada said:
shadowarcher said:
yes and i just figured it out i am new to the thing

oh sorry forgive i didn't knew that.
btw do you see the Sarranid towns aswell? or not? because everytime i go editing maps i dont see the Sarranid towns.

i use thorgrims (sorry if i spelled it wrong) for the original as far i'm aware thats the only map editing tool but i read that you can change the directory path to warband so you can edit the warband map instead the problem is i don't know how

shadowarcher said:
i use thorgrims (sorry if i spelled it wrong) for the original as far i'm aware thats the only map editing tool but i read that you can change the directory path to warband so you can edit the warband map instead the problem is i don't know how
ok i tell you how :smile:.
you make a back up of the original native first,then copy the warband map_parties.txt to the M&B native then start thorgrim(happy map making:smile: ).

btw this mod is for warband right or am i misstaking.

Back
Top Bottom