SP Musket Era [WB] American Civil War Mod

North or South?

• North

Votes: 162 53.5%
  • South

Votes: 141 46.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

well darned snail mail still delays my work. But if you have any questions I have3-4 books on the civil war and civil war era. Like guns and weapons and fortifcations , etc

Greetings Gentlemen,

I've modded a while back for "Operation Flashpoint - American Civil War Mod" and would be interested in this mod as well - maybe some of the models could be used here? I also would recommend asking both the "1866" and the "Mount&Musket: Battalion" Mods for assistance or help, since they appear to have really good stuff going on that would definitely be a huge help for an American Civil War Mod. Maybe they would consider to lend a hand... - ...or even would let us borrow/use some of their stuff/code?

Also after looking around for a bit I recommend "movable formations" as this would, as far as I can se, do the trick to get AI to stay in a 2 rank battleline formation even when moving around: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34685.585.html

I'm not American but i know a lot about American civil war and I'm not racist because u voted for the South :mrgreen:

How many fail-threads have to be posted before people understands that they are not able to make a mod? It's just dissapointing...But the funny thing is that none says that this mod is dead...

I know a thing or two about the civil war I have a book that is collage grade and has all you need to know about it. I also have civil war drum tunes and calls, and some bugle calls. I can also give you some sound effects too if you wish. I'd be happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom