B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

Personally, I'd say no.
The mod might work (not sure actually), but thats not the problem.
Eveything is different, wich will lead to you having an advantage or a disadvantage.
Some bushes you normally can look over, might be changed into huge bushes or almost disappear.

Lumos said:
Horrux said:
Is there any chance of screwing up my save games, or that I would be unable to continue my game when installing this mod?

I know there are no GUARANTEES per se, but has it happened?
A graphics mod has no relation whatsoever to your save games. Provided you install it properly. :wink:
It doesn't seem to work at all... Am I supposed to run it then pick the mod in the launcher?

Don't forget that when you start PL as a seperate mod that you need to put your old save files (from Native or any other) into its corresponding directory in your Document directory.

Example
from:'C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Native'
To, as example the module I shared:'C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Native PL'

I just wanted to mention that there is a problem with the trees in the dhirim siege map; a lot of them are appearing sideways.

Ive also noticed that some maps with extremely steep mountains have weird spawnplaces, on top of said incredibly steep mountains.

Is there a way to check a scene name in-game, that way I can report any problems with scenes.

Thank you for an amazing mod, though!

Gutek always said his mods where not for poor pc's, hence why the mod can be a big fps eater to some ppl.
I honestly have np using this mod.

@ Loco, are you using my adjusted module? or did you add PL to your own/other.

No, its a mod asfar I can tell.
Otherwise it would be in the OSP section of the forums.
However I'm sure you can use it with some other mods aslong credit is given to Gutek, creator of this mod.

Delzaros said:
No, its a mod asfar I can tell.
Otherwise it would be in the OSP section of the forums.
However I'm sure you can use it with some other mods aslong credit is given to Gutek, creator of this mod.

If it's not OSP, I'm fairly sure you can't just use it as long as you give credits to the creator. Then everything would be OSP.

Gutek stated no one was allowed to change his files.
Wich means its not OSP.
Eventually I "fixed" some minor issues for myself, but decided to share my adjusted module with others.
Wich actually means I'm in violation, but I don't care much about that cause the mod is playable again.
And I think alot of ppl are happy with that.

Is there any way of adding this to native rather then using it as a stand alone mod and continuing your save?

I am using the 1257AD mod with polished landscapes and followed the instructions given on how to use PL with other mods, but it seems to have made the textures worse than before.

The trees look choppy and some are in the air, and the textures just look 2D and terrible. I can't figure out where I've got wrong, anyway here's some screens and if anyone can help me out I would be eternally grateful.

2013051500006.jpg

2013051500005.jpg

2013051500004.jpg

2013051500003.jpg

2013051500002.jpg

2013051500001j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom