B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

I get the error "get_object failed for mesh: prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a"

I'm using warband 1.132.

How do I fix this? :neutral:

Repackaged download for Warband 1.132 Native including all up to date fixes!

If you use the Diplomacy mod, use this thread instead!

Download Here!

Installation Instructions
[list type=decimal]
[*]Make sure you have a clean version of Native installed. ***
[*]Download the file in the link above.
[*]Open the file. If your computer can't open it, download and install WinRAR. It's an archive application, 100% safe and one of the best around.
[*]Once you have opened the downloaded file, you will see a folder called "Native". Now drag this folder to your ...\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\ directory. There is already a "Native" folder there, so your computer will ask if it should overwrite the old files with the new files. Choose "Yes to all" for everything.
[*]Start the Mount & Blade launcher, choose Native as the module you want to play, click 'Play Mount&Blade' and enjoy the awesome graphics of Polished Landscapes!

[/list]

*** If your current installation is not clean (i.e. you made adjustments) and you manually edited your Module.ini file, then extract all files in the archive to your Modules\Native folder except the included Module.ini. Instead, open your current Module.ini and do the following in the spoiler:

In Module.ini add the following lines:

load_mod_resource = env_materials
load_mod_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = particle_meshes
load_mod_resource = tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes
load_mod_resource = plant_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_mod_resource = terrain_borders
load_mod_resource = particles_2

And then change the following lines by adding a "#" before them:

#load_resource = map_tree_meshes
#load_resource = particle_meshes
#load_resource = tree_meshes
#load_resource = xtree_meshes
#load_resource = grass_meshes
#load_resource = plant_meshes
#load_resource = xtree_meshes_b
#load_resource = xtree_meshes_c
#load_resource = grass_meshes_b
#load_resource = tree_e_meshes
#load_resource = terrain_borders
#load_resource = particles_2

Save the changes and close the file, done!

Credits
Gutekfiutek created Polished Landscapes
Senag2 corrected the Scenes for Warband 1.127 (and beyond)
Kypsis fixed the Idbeles Castle exterior
I myself fixed the Tulga Tavern interior

So I'd like to try this mod, but there are a few problems.

I'm running the Steam version of Warband. I've copied over my installation to a new folder (..\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband PL) and installed the mod in the modules folder as the instructions say. However when I launch Warband (from the exe in my new folder) I do not see Polished Landscape in the mod list.

I only want to play Native and my saved game with the new look of Polished Landscapes, so I tried "Warband 1.132 Native " posted by Captain_Octavius above. Copied the files to my new installation, and again nothing.

gutekfiutek , could you please desctibe your MOD more? Polished means graphical enhancements only or less mountains and hills in combat map? I was looking for a mod for Native which makes terrain in combat map more like plains. Because currently combat maps have unrealistically many hills and mountains. Maybe anybody can direct me to such mod?

DC0 said:
gutekfiutek , could you please desctibe your MOD more? Polished means graphical enhancements only or less mountains and hills in combat map? I was looking for a mod for Native which makes terrain in combat map more like plains. Because currently combat maps have unrealistically many hills and mountains. Maybe anybody can direct me to such mod?

now that would be the holy grail mod, less annoying hills

I don't think it changes hills, but I may be wrong  :grin:

DC0 said:

I was looking forward for a mod that makes maps flat, and this means that battles will be realistic.
I wanted to play like RPG-Total War, where you can play as a soldier.

Hi guys, I followed all the instructions for installing Polished Landscapes for version 1.132 but when I launch I get the following error:

"get_object failed for texture: bushes"

:sad:

All rhodok cities look messed up.(1.125)

Anybody know how to fix without getting trees in the way? I tried a fix but then Praven looked messed up too! (senag's fix)

M  & B updated automatically on steam.  Now it will not load the game, (using 1.32 PL mod) please make a fix so i can get my fix.  thanks.

(RGL ERROR :  get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a)

Spenny said:
M  & B updated automatically on steam.  Now it will not load the game, (using 1.32 PL mod) please make a fix so i can get my fix.  thanks.

(RGL ERROR :  get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a)

Delete your native folder, verify the integrity of the cache, then re-install all of the necessary files including flora_kinds and ground_specs.

1.132 will work with the update.It's just that some (if not all) of your files were probably overwritten by it.

Back
Top Bottom