B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

It's working well, except for one problem. The leadership bonus to maximum party size is not being applied. I tried looking for information on how to mod the effect of skills to find the problem. I have however been unsuccessful.

The module I created is just Native with Gutek's PL mod.
I did a comparison with 2 different characters with different leadership skill.
Also did the same with the Native module and the results where exactly the same.

I'm getting an "unexpected end of archive" with your revised version, is it possible that there was an error in compressing?

EDIT: I tired re-downloading to see if it was just a problem with that one, and now it's ending the download only half-way through.
Would it be possible to host it on another server?

I can't find out what the problem is, alot of ppl can download it fine.
I tested the download on 4 different computers and they all did downloaded it perfectly.

Delzaros said:
I've reuploaded a different archived file now.
Tell me if it worked.
That works great now, thanks!
I've had a quick play around with it and it's brilliant to be able to use PL in the latest warband version.
Thank you very much for taking the time to update it (and then sharing it with us).

I've played this game for a long time and always played native.
I tryed alot of popular mods but they never appealed to me as much as the normal native gameplay.
However, when I stumbled upon Polished Landscapes, I was sold.
Then after a long time I stopped M&B and started playing other games such as Assassins Creed and APB: Reloaded.
When I downloaded M&B again, the first thing I did was looking up this mod to add it to native ofcourse.
Thats when I read a couple of issues, and I decided M&B is not worth playing without PL so I volunteerd to fix a few bothering things.
And ofcourse why not let everyone else benefit from it. :grin:
It was a pleasure to help.

I could not agree more with everything you've said  :cool:
Hopefully there are people of good will, and you are for keeping gutekfiutek's mod updated. Thanks a lot !

Tried for a while but I'm unable to fix the tutorial scene.
Everytime I change even one tree it will break the triggers of the horseriding and archer trainer.
Don't think much ppl use the tutorial with this mod anyway.

I want to mix this awesome mode with Neonative. Its a problem, cause both mods operate with same files. How do I implement PL into other mod? Specifically - Neonative?

Sorry, after reading most of the 63 pages in the thread, i found an instruction that worked for me...With few bugs, not worth mentioning, lets say.
Im posting it here, cause im pretty sure my question will be asked again:

To add this to any mod:
(click to show/hide)
Install game to another folder!!
IMPORTANT - place flora_kinds.txt and ground_specs.txt from PL_warband archive into \Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\ Mod name \Data folder
Copy Brf files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Resource to Modules\ Mod name \Resource
Copy textures  from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Textures to Modules\ Mod name \Textures
Copy *.sco  files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\SceneObj to \Modules\ Mod name \SceneObj

In module.ini add
load_mod_resource = env_materials
load_mod_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = particle_meshes
load_mod_resource = tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes
load_mod_resource = plant_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_mod_resource = terrain_borders
load_mod_resource = particles_2

And delete lines:

load_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_resource = particle_meshes
load_resource = tree_meshes
load_resource = xtree_meshes
load_resource = grass_meshes
load_resource = plant_meshes
load_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_resource = terrain_borders
load_resource = particles_2

Is there any chance of screwing up my save games, or that I would be unable to continue my game when installing this mod?

I know there are no GUARANTEES per se, but has it happened?

Horrux said:
Is there any chance of screwing up my save games, or that I would be unable to continue my game when installing this mod?

I know there are no GUARANTEES per se, but has it happened?
A graphics mod has no relation whatsoever to your save games. Provided you install it properly. :wink:

I will remind you all again that this mod's creator and credits go to gutekfiutek.
Anything regarding using this mod or anything else should be asked to him and not me.
I just updated it "originally" for myself but decided to share it with others.

Back
Top Bottom