B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

hmmmm. Just re-download the Polished Landscapes, take the Items.TXT file from the new file, and drag it into your old folder.

So I just tried this today with my steam version  1.152 and it doesn't work.

Errors when loading around 'skyboxes'.

Followed the instructions - does this not work with the latest update?

Mrr.Phil said:
hmmmm. Just re-download the Polished Landscapes, take the Items.TXT file from the new file, and drag it into your old folder.

You mean the old pl folder or native?

I gotta problem with this mod in desert battles after the edges of the map the landscape disappears like this
June202012
does anyine have a solution please ? 

Hi
I have't find it in this topic, but when i'm using this mod, there is no productive enterprise dialog option when speaking to guild master. I tried several versions from 1.125 to 1.153 and nothing works. In native there is no such problem. With higher versions there is also bug with no shoes and gloves in shops. Has anyone figured this out ??

put the original dialogue menu and actions txt and you will be able again to start economic ent., the problem is with the shops, in late game they will not sell gloves arrows etc.. im trying to fix that.

Ok, if you look at this quote to add this mod to another.
gutekfiutek said:
To add this to any mod:
Install game to another folder!!
IMPORTANT - place flora_kinds.txt and ground_specs.txt from PL_warband archive into \Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\ Mod name \Data folder
Copy Brf files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Resource to Modules\ Mod name \Resource
Copy textures  from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Textures to Modules\ Mod name \Textures
Copy *.sco  files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\SceneObj to \Modules\ Mod name \SceneObj

In module.ini add
load_mod_resource = env_materials
load_mod_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = particle_meshes
load_mod_resource = tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes
load_mod_resource = plant_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_mod_resource = terrain_borders
load_mod_resource = particles_2

And delete lines:

load_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_resource = particle_meshes
load_resource = tree_meshes
load_resource = xtree_meshes
load_resource = grass_meshes
load_resource = plant_meshes
load_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_resource = terrain_borders
load_resource = particles_2

I created a copy of the Native module and did exact the same as Gutek explained, apart from erasing the lines in the module.ini file.
Instead of erasing the lines and adding the mod ones, I just changed them to load_mod_resource = xxx instead and not added load_mod_resource = env_materials.
Started up WB with the adjusted module and at first seemed fine, most trees/bushes/grass renders fine and I was able to startup enterprises anytime.(Basicly its native with this mod added to it)
Only if you start WB in editor mode will some grasstypes render completely white as shown below.

Game with edit mode.
mbwarband20120920213904.png
Game without edit mode.
mbwarband20120920213723.png

I noticed some bushes appearing and dissappearing in editor mode wich are invisible tho in normal mode.
They seem to have no collision so they will cause no harm.
then played aroud a bit here and there and noticed alot of scenes where malfunctioning(flying buildings, basicly the ground not matching to the buildings position), apparently the provided .sco files in the PL download do not work well together with 1.153 native files.
So instead of using them I added the native ones and they seem to fix the issue, apart that most trees do not match the scenes anymore.
I've yet to see what causes the desert edges not to appear in game.
Other then that I've had no issues in normal mode, the mod seems to work fine.
I'm guessing that the problems ppl where having with white glowing trees and grass is either they din't set up the module.ini right or where playing in editor mode.

Delzaros said:
I'll can take a look for you, you're only using Floris's mod together with PL?
No, just Floris's mod, i have that problem on some weapons aswel from Floris's mod aswell, looks like this
gFOPvR0CPo4.jpg
, i have the all the textures and stuff, checked double, but from the little documentation i did on the forum, i guess it's due to my system, it's dieing and it's very weak :lol:

Ok after some tinkering I've made a fix for the desert borders.
So thats the white trees(excluding grass in editor mode explained before), shop issue, productive enterprise issue and the desert border issue resolved.
All thats left now is the broken scenes, wich I will fix in few days time.
After that I'm willing to upload a download link of Guteks adjusted module if ppl are interested.

Just a headsup, I've noticed that borders work for villages/castle and towns but not for random battles in the desert.
Will investigate and see if I can fix that.

Here it is, a download link to my adjusted module.
http://delzarosmodding.robhost.nl

There is also a change log below where you can see the changes I've made.
If you find anything disturbing don't hesitate to report it here.
Some grass types will display completely white when you play with "editor" mode on.
Also I will remind you all that this mods credits go to gutekfiutek.

Changelog

(Native 1.153 with Polished Landscapes)
Economical enterprises work again.
Shops sell gloves/boot/missles/other missing equipment again.
Added outer_terrain_desert to terrain_borders.brf
Added outer_terrain_desert material to env_materials.brf
Changed multiple scenes to fit with the mod.(thanks to Delzaros and Delzalhor)
Changed multiple outer border specifications in scenes.txt.

Back
Top Bottom