where to buy firearms

Users who are viewing this thread

Possut said:
Note: How to get firearms:
Go ingame to Rivacheg town and select "take a walk around the streets", then go left in the first alley till you come to the end of the alley. On your right side you will see hay stack, chest is hidden in him. Open chest and weapons are there
[size=10pt]

By the way, does anyone know how to add more firearms to the chest? I made a couple of new ones(Sniper, Repeater, Revolver, Fixed the Hand Cannon) and I want to add them so I don't have to shoot my troop in the face every time I want to use my new guns(Althought it's great fun)

assume your using morghs text tools

use the troop editor, search for
trp_bonus_chest_1

and then add the items to that chest, requires new game but they will now be in the rivachecg chest.

The first "sniper" rifles were invented and used during the American Civil War (and that was in 1861), and were used by special infantry formations called the Green Coats, it was in 1862. The first snipers in modern understanding emerged 30 years later when the bolt action rifles became widespread.
And as far as i know AoCII doesent go that far with technology

1291300704350.jpg
Its not i like i not enjoy it too, but if we want to stick to the 1260-1820 weaponry we cant add sniper rifles as we know it today

I wasn't suggesting that we should implement snipers in the mod, I was just saiyan (God I love DB) that I made one cause it's fun.

Back
Top Bottom