[TGD] The Grey Defenders - Official thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Solombas

Recruit
Welcome to the official thread of The Grey Defenders (TGD). We are an Oceanic clan. Our website is

http://greydefenders.weebly.com

Feel free to drop a comment :smile:

Yours Sincerely,
Solombas

Hi Jabdi,

The clan started 2 days ago. There isn't one yet but there will definitely be one before we engage in clan battles. I will post it up when it is out.

Cheers,
Solombas

JabdiMelborn said:
...What's your official Warband flag/banner...?

ciauz^^,
Jab

Hey there TGD, I was just wondering if you guys had a clan banner that you would like to be added into the oceanic banner pack here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,104460.0.html

If you do go ahead and post a link to it on the above thread, and I will add it in for you guys. PNG is fine but if you want better quality you can always upload a better format somewhere and give me the link. :smile:

Regards

Scorch

Dear Solombas,

I have joined TGD a couple of days ago and you haven't put me on the website yet. Please do so soon because people are questioning weather i am a TGD member or not.

You sincerely

Pable_L_Sven

PS. (the 12 year old!)

Hey Cheeky,

Good to see you are interested.

I have seen you in game so I can vouch that you are active.

Try to find Solombas in game to set up a trial. You will need teamspeak 3 and a working mic.

I wanna join, my page's (1 level below squire) name is TGD_Praetorian_III. My in-game name is Andres. People can vouch for me to say that i'm active. I don't like Cobb.

My arch enemy is Cobb and my days of running away and hiding from battles is over. i only ACCIDENTLY run sometimes when i'm saying something but there's no reason for me to hide anymore. i like horses and would never kill one unless the enemy is on it.

I'm also the king of the universe. I hate Cobb and i am a full time footman for now (i'm saving up for a horse that isn't a sumpter horse). i'm about 40% done at developing my own manual block instinct (not a hack, just an instinct).

I want to kill Cobb and i would make a valuable member of TGD and i can post my stats if you want but i prefer it if you don't. i'm not a horse fanatic i just like horses

I really, really, truly, ruefully hate the evil, disgusting, dishonourable and immoral Cobb who kills innocent horses and gangs up with other knights to kill lone peasants.

Edit: Praetorian is now my knight as he has aquired plate armour.

Back
Top Bottom