Nation's Cup Banner Pack

Should I make a second banner for the team captain?

• Aye!

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • Nay!

Votes: 30 39.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Mulek

Master Knight
Hello,
As some of you know, I am making a banner pack for the Nation's Cup. Here are the results so far:
112bc4i.png
Screenshots of some of the flags are in my xfire profile gallery here.

If you don't see your countries flag, it means that the version I provided wasn't accepted by the people who would fight under that flag. Please provide me with either an already made version or an idea for the flag.

If your team doesn't like the flag in the picture, notify me about it and I will try to find a replacement.

[edit]
Updated SR flag.
Added SE flag.
Added proposed HU flag.
Added proposed NA flag.
:lol:

Newest version

Remember to copy your previous banner file if you want to keep it (this pack uses banners_b.dds only)
For those who don't know:
You install the pack by putting it into your 'Mount&Blade Warband\Textures\' folder and click replace.
[/edit]

Great work Mulek. Id just like to add that instead of just Serbian team now we have a balkanian one with 4 different nationalities (Serbs, Croats, Slovenians and Romanians) and our flag has been changed. You can see it in our thread and i think Erminas even uploaded it on Filefront and placed a link to it there. :smile:

Mulek said:
Hello,
As some of you know, I am making a banner pack for the Nation's Cup. Here are the results so far:
Click the image for download, if you want to check the current version in-game yourself. Screenshots of some of the flags are in my xfire profile gallery here.

If you don't see your countries flag, it means that the version I provided wasn't accepted by the people who would fight under that flag. Please provide me with either an already made version or an idea for the flag.

If your team doesn't like the flag in the picture, notify me about it and I will try to find a replacement.

Thanks Mulek.

Mulek said:
Hello,
Click the image for download, if you want to check the current version in-game yourself. Screenshots of some of the flags are in my xfire profile gallery here.

/edit/ ninja'd  :razz:

White background and blue cross over it. Also a small lion with a red background in the middle.

suomen_lippu.jpg

Added a poll.

I was thinking about adding a captain banner for each team. It would be a variation of the normal nation's flag, but with something like a crown in the center, or a golden circular borders.

Please vote and post your suggestions.

Third idea: add nations coat of arms in the middle, the rest of the flag will be one colour.
For example Polish Eagle coat with white background instead of white red.

Me likey! Not only for the sake of e-penis, but for the sake of identification too. This way, I don't have to jump around to make people follow me... :razz:

Zoltanus said:
Aye! For the sake of e-penis.  :mrgreen:
This was the idea.
Lord Tryko said:
Me likey! Not only for the sake of e-penis, but for the sake of identification too. This way, I don't have to jump around to make people follow me... :razz:
That's an additional benefit  :razz:

May or may not have switched the quotes  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom