wedding feast

Users who are viewing this thread

The_Beast

so i've arranged a wedding and the quest tells me to wait until the feast is ready and i'll be notified. it's been a few months and no words yet. how long does it usually take to prepare the wedding feast?

i've waited another 4 weeks but still no feast. is anyone else having the same problem? i tried resetting the quest.

are you sure cause you might have missed something and they are still waiting for you in wedding party... other wise just play normally. im not sure if this works but try to clam situation with war, since wedding might not be heald if war parties have things to do(i'm not sure about this but it might be)

pride literally waits you for ever in his father castle. i guess they are desperate to get descent husband.

Even if the father doesnt notify you and hold a feast himself look to see if anyone in his faction is holding one, the king maybe. If hes in attendance even if its not his feast you can get married there.

If you're the marshall I think feasts stop so make sure you give that up if you have it.
If you're not the marshall, wait for a feast like Shine said. You can even "suggest a course of action" and tell the father to "flee in the direction of..." whatever castle/town is having the feast and he'll go there if he isn't already.

i am the king. i stopped all the military campaign and i'm at peace with every faction. she only has a brother.

edit: i finally got it to work. i promoted her brother to marshal. he somehow started a campaign even though we're not at war with any faction. i get these errors when he started the campaign but right when it ended i get the quest for the wedding.

i've read the sticky before i posted. i got the marriage going in my previous games. it's just in this particular one that it doesn't  work.

I am having this same problem. Devs need to fix this. I have waited months now, marshal was on campaign, father is away, king is away at any given time. There is no marshal campaign going right now and finally I get the king to go to wedding city and now her father is off recruiting troops. By the time he got back we had another campaign going.

SP needs some love, its pretty annoying that basic features do not work still. I suggest making weddings real easy until you can figure out the code that is causing the problems.

hey guys, I did exactly what you all said:  make sure there is no war going on, resign from being the marshal, and then assign the position to the father or brother of the lady I wanted to marry. And quickly, within a day, he notified me that the wedding feast was ready! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom