Any Way to Get a Larger Bullet Clip?

Users who are viewing this thread

I guess I'm OK at codding, but it's not as though it's hard:

Get Mount & Blade Warband Mod Tools By Morgh's
Tell it the right folder
go to Item Editor
Find the gun you want to edit (I suggest the Baker Rifle, as it is so rare)
Find the "ammo" variable,
change it
update the item (should say "Update File #743 for the Baker)
then click "Save Changes" then click OK
re-use the exact same procedure for the "Powder Horn"
There is one in the gun chest if I remember correctly

I have found repeater rifle in eagle mod too( warband version). Only one in shop though. 4 Bullets before reloading horribly long to reload

ok but wenever i open the warband folder i dont see anyof that because, i torrented cause the download on here was spo slow. i still bought it for the code though! is the baker rifle in the gun chest?
And what is the eagle mod?

ts not showing up on the arrow that u use to change, i have to admit this is the best mod i have played so far blood and steel i dont like, and musket madness doesnt work and im not really feeling europe 1265. so if i may ask how much longer do u think itll be till age of change 2

Magnum said:
ok but wenever i open the warband folder i dont see anyof that because, i torrented cause the download on here was spo slow. i still bought it for the code though! is the baker rifle in the gun chest?
And what is the eagle mod?
Any of what?
As for troubleshooting a torrent version, if it is substantially different then I can't really help you, I stay as far away from torrents as I can.

Magnum said:
the game is torrented, ohh and i get stuck looking or the folder im supposed to edit things at

Have you checked the folder for the file via "my computer"? It should be Mount & blade warband/modules/Age of change look for a file named item_kinds

Back
Top Bottom