Any Way to Get a Larger Bullet Clip?

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeybimley

Sergeant at Arms
The current bullets come in a pack of about 20 or 30 (cant remember), but what I'm asking is, is there any way to raise that amount? I tried raising the bullet on the TweakMB (Arrows etc) section, but it didn't work.

Do I need to edit the specific item or something...? If I do, could you put up a guide for me?

Thanks in advance.

Other than this, the mod is AWESOME so far. Very glad I downloaded it... :wink:

What I would do is get an item editer... from unnoficial tools (i do everything in python so i have no experience in this)
Find the ammo packs and increase their ammo size there.
Thats really going to be the only way, because tweak messes thing up so much.

But in the new version I am doubling ammo size <.<
So :grin:

CrazyCocoK said:
Yay! Whens the new version out...? *Stares hungrily*  :neutral:

Its going to be a minute.
We are compltely re-building the mod from the ground up. And it will be a lot more stable with 10x more features(at least.. I think we exceeded 10 times a while ago) And completely re-done high quality textures, to name a few.
I think our goal is to be released by the end of the summer, and it may be done before that.

At the pace we are going, the code for the features will be done in the next week or so. Then we have to change all the content to give the mod some flavor.. And I dont know how long that will take. Hopefully only a week or so of long hours..
But rest assured, I am not doing anything productive this summer so I'll be working on this project everyday.
I'll be releasing some screen shots of the formation code that was implemetned when i stop being lazy

CrazyCocoK said:
Sweetness!! But if you update it, does that mean we need to start a new game for the changes to take effect?

Yes. The new version will not in any way shape or form be save compatable. :smile:
With that being said, you could easily import your character if you want the same stats

I've been having fun just testing it after I put in the codes... Sometimes i get distracted and play just for fun.
That being said... You can imagine what its going to be like when it gets released :smile:

CrazyCocoK said:
The current bullets come in a pack of about 20 or 30 (cant remember), but what I'm asking is, is there any way to raise that amount? I tried raising the bullet on the TweakMB (Arrows etc) section, but it didn't work.

Do I need to edit the specific item or something...? If I do, could you put up a guide for me?

Thanks in advance.

I go into battle with my 2 handed sword, a baker rifle, 1 powder horn (40bullets, +2dmg) and 1 cartridge (30 bullets, +1 dmg).

70 bullets aren't enough?

Uberschwein said:
CrazyCocoK said:

Thanks in advance.

I go into battle with my 2 handed sword, a baker rifle, 1 powder horn (40bullets, +2dmg) and 1 cartridge (30 bullets, +1 dmg).

70 bullets aren't enough?

I'd personally rather see someone have more diverse weapon loadouts, and just have a bigge ammo clip... But I'm not sure how we are going to balance it as of yet.

CrazyCocoK said:

Thanks in advance.

i dont have this mod downloaded so i cant give you the exact line to change but the differnces are only minor, you can easily copy this example

taken from native....

itm_cartridges Cartridges Cartridges 1  cartridge_a 0  16875538 0 41 4398046511112 2.250000 90 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 50 257 0

BLUE
the ingame name of the item, open your item_kinds1.txt with notepad, press [ctrl] + [f] then, type the name of the item you want to edit, i think zimke named it powder horn, so search for that.

RED
now to increase the amount of ammo you carry simply change the red number

if you need more detail ive pretty much said it step by step here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106246.msg2612760.html#msg2612760

are there gonna be more guns that u can use while on horseback? and i saw this video of a guy with a repeater, is that part of it or did he cheat to get it?

To get repeaters in this mod requires modding it; there are 2 repeaters in the original game, but if it only had one barrel then it was probably from either the Chinese civil war mod ("China Battlefield", I think) or 1866. I could tell you how to mod your own in if you want to know how.

yeah cause i want some bettr guns considering i had to put my shield away so i could have a gun and ammo  :sad:

no, it was an old chinese repeater, but instead of 4 barrels it had 7. srry cant find the vid.

Back
Top Bottom