Victory ! I Conquered The Map.

Users who are viewing this thread

666_

Sergeant
I eliminated all factions and conquered the map.

Days 1013
Troops I killed 11049
Character level reached: 40

I had such fun doing it I'm going to import that character into a new game and do it all over again.

666_ said:
I eliminated all factions and conquered the map.

Days 1013
Troops I killed 11049
Character level reached: 40

I had such fun doing it I'm going to import that character into a new game and do it all over again.

Day 1013?  That was fast!  What difficulty are you playing on?  Any mods?  What patch?

tyrannicide said:
You're not going to believe this, but yesterday I found no less than EUR 4.87 while cleaning my couch.

I just spent EU 4.87 (or something close to it, I'm in the US, but I think USD = EUR now ... roflcakes, sorry euros!) on an iced coffee drink.  Yum.

excelsias said:
tyrannicide said:
You're not going to believe this, but yesterday I found no less than EUR 4.87 while cleaning my couch.

I just spent EU 4.87 (or something close to it, I'm in the US, but I think USD = EUR now ... roflcakes, sorry euros!) on an iced coffee drink.  Yum.

Actually no, you basically just spent $6 on an iced coffee. You must not have a Dunks' close by... Hell, even Starbucks isn't that expensive, that must have been one hell of an iced coffee.

On topic (because, you know, that reallly matters in this thread!) I've never even come close to beating M&B. I have yet to get married or capture anything singlehandedly, I've never even been in a town siege. I came in when the original was nearing 1.0, methinks. I just get bored with my playing style and keep wanting to start a new game with a different character. 

I've restarted 7 times.  Also played a number of times on "realistic" settings, and when I lose a battle (and my companions get dispersed), I think "forget it", and start over :smile:

@iffy
Normal difficulty
No mods
Finished with 1.25 patch. Don't remember what patch i started with.

I saved game often. I had to quit and reload save often. If i did not do this it would of taken for ever to conquer the map. Its the only way.

BHunterSEAL said:
excelsias said:

Actually no, you basically just spent $6 on an iced coffee. You must not have a Dunks' close by... Hell, even Starbucks isn't that expensive, that must have been one hell of an iced coffee.

Yeah, I was going to say that -- I mean, that's fucking expensive indeed! Amazing! Where was that? Some tourist's den in Manhattan or something?

Did this on easy settings in I think 960 days and on 169% difficulty(realistic saving) I have I think 5 cities and 8 castles left to take on day 1600 mainly because I sit around for weeks on end with speed time waiting for the right times to declare war.  I dont think I will finish because it will be rather boring since the only 2 factions left I have skirmished with and downsized them and found it rather easy so did not see a reason to keep going.

tyrannicide said:
BHunterSEAL said:
excelsias said:

Yeah, I was going to say that -- I mean, that's fucking expensive indeed! Amazing! Where was that? Some tourist's den in Manhattan or something?

There's a Caribou Coffee in the building that I work in.  When you get a large Andes Mint whipped coffee cooler with an extra shot of expresso and add in tax, you're looking at $5+.

But when you're drooling at your desk at 1:00pm on a Thursday, it's worth every penny :smile:

Back on topic -- in EVERY game like Warband (for example, the total war series) -- I ALWAYS get to a point where I feel like I'm on the "downhill" path to winning.  Ie., you win the early battles, setup and defend, expand, and then finishing the game becomes a process of just rolling downhill, which isn't nearly as fun as the uphill climb.  As a result, I almost NEVER win these types of games or play them to completion - I always restart to get a different challenge going :smile:

I think everyone needs to experience the fun of a 400+ battle size fight against a rhodoks castle filled with sharpshooters because who doesnt love those 100+ bolts flying in the air at the same time.

Boduar said:
I think everyone needs to experience the fun of a 400+ battle size fight against a rhodoks castle filled with sharpshooters because who doesnt love those 100+ bolts flying in the air at the same time.
I don't

*Kb try's to lift up his hand but gets pelted by bolts*

Boduar said:

Well then something must not be working right because there should be several hundred more bolts in the air.
Submit a bug report.

Oh, sorry...back on topic...I just don't get you people with your fancy designer coffees with all kinds of flavoring and crap.
I just like a good old cup of sumatran with cream and sugar. Drinking one right now. Mmmmh.

Kellick said:
Boduar said:

Well then something must not be working right because there should be several hundred more bolts in the air.
Submit a bug report.
No, no, he was right. When you fight in 400 battle size then against rhodoks there is exactly 113 bolts in the air. Yes, exactly that number.

Back
Top Bottom