-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Users who are viewing this thread

Vraelomon said:
Im positive that it used to. But now I get a nessage saying

'Hit shield on back!
Recieved 4 damage.'

So, maybe they changed? Or maybe im mistaken.

Thanks.

If anyone knows for sure, please say so  :wink:

Another one: How do I play with more than 150 soldiers / battle at the same time? I have a decent computer, I'm playing Floris at the moment, and the maximum is 150. Can I increase it?

Thanks

HolgerHardrada said:
Is there a simple way to add foreign characters to my single player name, like å or ø.
Set your keyboard to the language that supports those characters.
I have no issue using the special characters in French directly such as é ê ç ù à.

How do I release myself from service, whilst working as a merc? Not a vassal just hired company? I want to leave the king
I'm working for to join another, but cant figure it out.

finegold14 said:
Hey guys,
I kind of got bored with the original game seeing as the only goal is to create goals for myself and there isn't much story past the beginning scene. I was hoping you guys could recommend me some Mods that have some sort of story through to the end game and improved dialogue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can play Light and Darkness mod. It has story from beginning till end. (You cannot form your own kingdom until you complete story.) and also its sequel is coming very soon.

Could someone tell me the exact number of the attribute, skill and proficiencies points you have at lvl 34?
something like
Attribute points: 30
Skill:30
Proficiencies: 600
also how many attribute/skill/proficiencies points will be given to the character at the beginning of the game equally what choices you made?

Harlef said:
Could someone tell me the exact number of the attribute, skill and proficiencies points you have at lvl 34?
something like
Attribute points: 30
Skill:30
Proficiencies: 600
also how many attribute/skill/proficiencies points will be given to the character at the beginning of the game equally what choices you made?
Each level gets you 1 attribute, 1 skill, and 10 proficiency-points
Raising INT gives an extra skill point, raising AGI gives 5 proficiency-points

So at level 34 you'll have gained 33 attributes, 33 skills, plus a number of skills equal to the number of INT points raised.
Weapon proficiency is more fuzzy since the proficiency-points don't transfer at a 1 to 1 rate into proficiencies. It depends of your current stat in that weapon vs. your Weapon Mastery level. See the manual for details on this one.

Here you have the details of the choices when creating a character: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Character_creation

Just strength, not even power strike? Hm. Well, thanks for the answer. I always felt that fist fights were sort of lacking in mount and blade, but luckily for me L'Aigle implemented that perfectly :razz:

Hi all,
is there any way I can get (well, cheat) to get a specific companion without having to physically go through all the taverns in cities? Probably something like a savegame edit...

Thanks!

If you have already had them in your company and they left, after a little while you can ask a traveler if he has seen one of them.  (it will take some money, about 30, to get him to tell you)

TheBedla said:
Hi all,
is there any way I can get (well, cheat) to get a specific companion without having to physically go through all the taverns in cities? Probably something like a savegame edit...

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom