-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello.  I have done some searching about marriage as a female character, and I have a question that I was not able to resolve. 

What happens if your character is already a queen and then marries?  Do the same rules apply as far as becoming a vassal of your husband's nation?  What happens if I marry a vassal in my own country?  What happens if I marry a vassal in another country?

I have a character that has carved out a small nation, not by "rebelling," but by going straight from sell-sword to small nation ruler.  Unfortunately, it is necessary to have a spouse to hold feasts (why?). :cry:  My character is therefore in a position of needing a marriage to maintain good relations with the vassals of the nation.  I am having a hard time getting a vassal  to marry.  I am worried that, if I choose to woo and marry a foreign vassal, I will have myself and my lands absorbed into another faction.

Rabbit86 said:
Hello.  I have done some searching about marriage as a female character, and I have a question that I was not able to resolve. 

What happens if your character is already a queen and then marries?  Do the same rules apply as far as becoming a vassal of your husband's nation?  What happens if I marry a vassal in my own country?  What happens if I marry a vassal in another country?

I have a character that has carved out a small nation, not by "rebelling," but by going straight from sell-sword to small nation ruler.  Unfortunately, it is necessary to have a spouse to hold feasts (why?). :cry:  My character is therefore in a position of needing a marriage to maintain good relations with the vassals of the nation.  I am having a hard time getting a vassal  to marry.  I am worried that, if I choose to woo and marry a foreign vassal, I will have myself and my lands absorbed into another faction.

I think he rebels/deserts and joins your faction. Been a long time since I did it, but pretty sure I was a Sarrinid Rebel Queen and married a Sarrinid Lord, and he joined me.

As for feasts these are hard, you have to track down your husband for each one. Wives stay nicely at home and make it easy.

Rabbit86 said:

I think your best bet is to find a likely vassal of another faction, convince him to join yours, and then marry him.

Hello All,

Thanks for the replies.  I think that the best answer is to get someone to convert or to marry an already converted vassal.  I've done some experimenting, and it seems very hard, if not impossible to get a vassal to marry you if he is in another faction.

I have another question now that I have my nation going a little bit better.  I am holding a feast currently in Reyvadin, but the castle is filled up with nobles hoping to pledge.  I am only getting 3 of my current nobles in the hall to speak to, and my husband is not one of them.  This becomes problematic as I cannot restock the larder or speak to the lords for the relationship bonus, which would be highly useful as I have several fiefs I need to assign when I get everyone's relationship value up.  I have read that exiting and re-entering the castle will shuffle the nobles, but this does not work.  Neither does saving and exiting and reloading the game.  I have read that you can modify the config files for the castle to allow for more places to stand, however, I have not found any explanation on which config file to modify or how to do this.  Does anyone know if there is a guide out there on how to do this?  Or, has this already been done somewhere?  thanks  :grin:

Rabbit86 said:
Hello All,

Thanks for the replies.  I think that the best answer is to get someone to convert or to marry an already converted vassal.  I've done some experimenting, and it seems very hard, if not impossible to get a vassal to marry you if he is in another faction.

I have another question now that I have my nation going a little bit better.  I am holding a feast currently in Reyvadin, but the castle is filled up with nobles hoping to pledge.  I am only getting 3 of my current nobles in the hall to speak to, and my husband is not one of them.  This becomes problematic as I cannot restock the larder or speak to the lords for the relationship bonus, which would be highly useful as I have several fiefs I need to assign when I get everyone's relationship value up.  I have read that exiting and re-entering the castle will shuffle the nobles, but this does not work.  Neither does saving and exiting and reloading the game.  I have read that you can modify the config files for the castle to allow for more places to stand, however, I have not found any explanation on which config file to modify or how to do this.  Does anyone know if there is a guide out there on how to do this?  Or, has this already been done somewhere?  thanks  :grin:

Was asking myself the same question. I know Floris shuffles lords, so it can be done. I am looking into how to do it. So far only got the pertinent script identified:

# script_enter_court
  # Input: arg1 = center_no
  # Output: none
  #other search term: setup_court
  ("enter_court",
    [
      (store_script_param_1, ":center_no"),

(assign, "$talk_context", tc_court_talk),

(set_jump_mission,"mt_visit_town_castle"),

(mission_tpl_entry_clear_override_items, "mt_visit_town_castle", 0),
      #(mission_tpl_entry_set_override_flags, "mt_visit_town_castle", 0, af_override_all),

(party_get_slot, ":castle_scene", ":center_no", slot_town_castle),
      (modify_visitors_at_site,":castle_scene"),
      (reset_visitors),
      #Adding guards
      (store_faction_of_party, ":center_faction", ":center_no"),
      (faction_get_slot, ":guard_troop", ":center_faction", slot_faction_guard_troop),
      (try_begin),
        (le, ":guard_troop", 0),
        (assign, ":guard_troop", "trp_swadian_sergeant"),
      (try_end),
      (set_visitor, 6, ":guard_troop"),
      (set_visitor, 7, ":guard_troop"),

(assign, ":cur_pos", 16),

(try_begin),
(troop_get_slot, ":player_spouse", "trp_player", slot_troop_spouse),
    (gt, ":player_spouse", 0),
(troop_slot_eq, ":player_spouse", slot_troop_cur_center, ":center_no"),
        (set_visitor, ":cur_pos", ":player_spouse"),
        (val_add,":cur_pos", 1),
  (else_try),
(troop_get_slot, ":player_betrothed", "trp_player", slot_troop_betrothed),
    (gt, ":player_betrothed", 0),
(troop_slot_eq, ":player_betrothed", slot_troop_cur_center, ":center_no"),
        (set_visitor, ":cur_pos", ":player_betrothed"),
  (try_end),

(try_begin),
(eq, "$g_player_court", ":center_no"),
(gt, "$g_player_minister", 0),
(neg|troop_slot_eq, "trp_player", slot_troop_spouse, "$g_player_minister"),
        (set_visitor, ":cur_pos", "$g_player_minister"),
  (try_end),  

#Lords wishing to pledge allegiance - inactive, but part of player faction
  (try_begin),
(eq, "$g_player_court", ":center_no"),
    (faction_slot_eq, ":center_faction", slot_faction_leader, "trp_player"),
    (try_for_range, ":active_npc", active_npcs_begin, active_npcs_end),
      (store_faction_of_troop, ":active_npc_faction", ":active_npc"),
      (eq, ":active_npc_faction", "fac_player_supporters_faction"),
      (troop_slot_eq, ":active_npc", slot_troop_occupation, slto_inactive),
      (neg|troop_slot_ge, ":active_npc", slot_troop_prisoner_of_party, 0), #if he/she is not prisoner in any center.
      (neq, ":active_npc", "$g_player_minister"),
      (set_visitor, ":cur_pos", ":active_npc"),      
(try_end),
  (try_end),  

(call_script, "script_get_heroes_attached_to_center", ":center_no", "p_temp_party"),
      (party_get_num_companion_stacks, ":num_stacks","p_temp_party"),
      (try_for_range, ":i_stack", 0, ":num_stacks"),
        (party_stack_get_troop_id, ":stack_troop","p_temp_party",":i_stack"),
        (lt, ":cur_pos", 32), # spawn up to entry point 32 - is it possible to add another 10 spots?
        (set_visitor, ":cur_pos", ":stack_troop"),
      (try_end),
      (try_for_range, ":cur_troop", kingdom_ladies_begin, kingdom_ladies_end),
    (neq, ":cur_troop", "trp_knight_1_1_wife"), #The one who should not appear in game
        #(troop_slot_eq, ":cur_troop", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_lady),
        (troop_slot_eq, ":cur_troop", slot_troop_cur_center, ":center_no"),

(assign, ":lady_meets_visitors", 0),
(try_begin),
(this_or_next|troop_slot_eq, "trp_player", slot_troop_spouse, ":cur_troop"), #player spouse goes in position of honor
(this_or_next|troop_slot_eq, "trp_player", slot_troop_betrothed, ":cur_troop"), #player spouse goes in position of honor
(this_or_next|troop_slot_eq, ":cur_troop", slot_troop_spouse, "trp_player"), #player spouse goes in position of honor
(troop_slot_eq, ":cur_troop", slot_troop_betrothed, "trp_player"),

(assign, ":lady_meets_visitors", 0), #She is already in the place of honor

(try_begin),
(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
(str_store_troop_name, s4, ":cur_troop"),
(display_message, "str_s4_is_present_at_the_center_and_in_place_of_honor"),
(try_end),

(else_try), #lady is troop
(store_faction_of_troop, ":lady_faction", ":cur_troop"),
(neq, ":lady_faction", ":center_faction"),

(assign, ":lady_meets_visitors", 1),

(try_begin),
(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
(display_message, "str_s4_is_present_at_the_center_as_a_refugee"),
(try_end),

(else_try),
(troop_slot_ge, ":cur_troop", slot_troop_spouse, 1),

(try_begin),
#married ladies at a feast will not mingle - this is ahistorical, as married women and widows probably had much more freedom than unmarried ones, at least in the West, but the game needs to leave slots for them to show off their unmarried daughters
(faction_slot_eq, ":center_faction", slot_faction_ai_state, sfai_feast),
(faction_slot_eq, ":center_faction", slot_faction_ai_object, ":center_no"),

(try_begin),
(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
(display_message, "str_s4_is_present_at_the_center_and_not_attending_the_feast"),
(try_end),
(else_try),

(try_begin),
(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
(display_message, "str_s4_is_present_at_the_center_and_is_married"),
(try_end),
(try_end),

(else_try), #feast is in progress
(faction_slot_eq, ":center_faction", slot_faction_ai_state, sfai_feast),
(faction_slot_eq, ":center_faction", slot_faction_ai_object, ":center_no"),

(try_begin),
(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
(display_message, "@{!}DEBUG -- {s4} is present at the center and is attending the feast"),
(try_end),

(else_try), #already met - awaits in private
(troop_slot_ge, ":cur_troop", slot_troop_met, 2),

(try_begin),
(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
(display_message, "@{!}DEBUG -- {s4} is present at the center and is awaiting the player in private"),
(try_end),

(else_try),
(call_script, "script_get_kingdom_lady_social_determinants", ":cur_troop"),
(call_script, "script_npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor", reg0, "trp_player"),
(gt, reg0, 0),

(try_begin),
(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
(display_message, "@{!}DEBUG -- {s4} is_present_at_the_center_and_is_allowed_to_meet_the_player"),
(try_end),

(else_try),
(try_begin),
(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
(display_message, "@{!}DEBUG -- {s4}is_present_at_the_center_and_is_not_allowed_to_meet_the_player"),
(try_end),

(try_end),

(eq, ":lady_meets_visitors", 1),

(lt, ":cur_pos", 32), # spawn up to entry point 32
        (set_visitor, ":cur_pos", ":cur_troop"),
      (try_end),

(set_jump_entry, 0),

(jump_to_scene,":castle_scene"),
      (scene_set_slot, ":castle_scene", slot_scene_visited, 1),
      (change_screen_mission),
  ]),

I will post it once (if) I figure it out.

Ivan Khan said:
Rabbit86 said:
... I have read that exiting and re-entering the castle will shuffle the nobles, but this does not work... 

Was asking myself the same question. I know Floris shuffles lords, so it can be done. I am looking into how to do it...

Looks like it is part of Diplomacy, so if you add that mod it should happen. Still working on a simple module tweak code:

Ivan Khan said:
Rabbit86 said:
... I have read that exiting and re-entering the castle will shuffle the nobles, but this does not work... 

Was asking myself the same question. I know Floris shuffles lords, so it can be done. I am looking into how to do it...

This is the code that allows shuffling lords in castles/towns.

Change as indicated in module-scripts just under enter-court:

#### Replace this:  (call_script, "script_get_heroes_attached_to_center", ":center_no", "p_temp_party"), WITH
  ##diplomacy start+
  #Show heroes you haven't seen recently first, to deal with crowded feast halls
  #(call_script, "script_get_heroes_attached_to_center", ":center_no", "p_temp_party"),
  (call_script, "script_dplmc_time_sorted_heroes_for_center", ":center_no", "p_temp_party"),
  #Reserve a certain number of feast positions for ladies, both for practical
  #reasons of courtship and for visual variety.
  (try_begin),
#If the player is unmarried, reserve zero to 8 slots for women
(lt, ":player_spouse", 1),
(store_random_in_range, ":reserved", 0, 9),
  (else_try),
#If the player is married, reserve zero to four slots for women
(store_random_in_range, ":reserved", 0, 5),
  (try_end),
  (store_sub, ":non_lady_max", 32, ":reserved"),
  #diplomacy end+
  (party_get_num_companion_stacks, ":num_stacks","p_temp_party"),
(party_stack_get_troop_id, ":stack_troop","p_temp_party",":i_stack"),
##diplomacy start+
#(lt, ":cur_pos", 32), # spawn up to entry point 32 - is it possible to add another 10 spots?
(lt, ":cur_pos", ":non_lady_max"),#Leave some room for ladies in huge feasts
##diplomacy end+
                    #### to this:  (lt, ":cur_pos", 32), # spawn up to entry point 32 - is it possible to add another 10 spots?

And, add this near the end of module_scripts, at the area where tulips named scripts_ end.

#### Place near end of module_scripts
  # script_dplmc_time_sorted_heroes_for_center_aux
  # For internal use only
  # param 1: center no
  # param 2: party_no_to_collect_heroes
  # param 3: minimum time since last met (inclusive), or negative for no restriction
  # param 4: maximum time since last met (exclusive), or negative for no restriction
  ("dplmc_time_sorted_heroes_for_center_aux",
[
  (store_script_param_2, ":party_no_to_collect_heroes"),
  (store_script_param, ":min_time", 3),
  (store_script_param, ":max_time", 4),

(store_current_hours, ":current_hours"),

(party_get_num_companion_stacks, ":num_stacks",":center_no"),
(party_stack_get_troop_id, ":stack_troop",":center_no",":i_stack"),
(troop_is_hero, ":stack_troop"),
#get time since last talk
(troop_get_slot, ":troop_last_talk_time", ":stack_troop", slot_troop_last_talk_time),
(store_sub, ":time_since_last_talk", ":current_hours", ":troop_last_talk_time"),
#add if time meets constraints
(this_or_next|ge, ":time_since_last_talk", ":min_time"),
  (lt, ":min_time", 0),
(this_or_next|lt, ":time_since_last_talk", ":max_time"),
  (lt, ":max_time", 0),
(party_add_members, ":party_no_to_collect_heroes", ":stack_troop", 1),
  (try_end),
  (party_get_num_attached_parties, ":num_attached_parties", ":center_no"),
  (try_for_range, ":attached_party_rank", 0, ":num_attached_parties"),
(party_get_attached_party_with_rank, ":attached_party", ":center_no", ":attached_party_rank"),
(gt, ":attached_party", 0), #Floris - bugfix
(call_script, "script_dplmc_time_sorted_heroes_for_center_aux", ":attached_party", ":party_no_to_collect_heroes",":min_time",":max_time"),
  (try_end),
  ]),

# script_dplmc_time_sorted_heroes_for_center
  # Input: arg1 = center_no, arg2 = party_no_to_collect_heroes
  # Output: none, adds heroes to the party_no_to_collect_heroes party
  # The catch is that it returns heroes who haven't been met in a day
  # or more before others, for greater use in feasts.
  ("dplmc_time_sorted_heroes_for_center",
[
  (store_script_param_2, ":party_no_to_collect_heroes"),
  (party_clear, ":party_no_to_collect_heroes"),

#Heroes you haven't spoken to in 24+ hours
(call_script, "script_dplmc_time_sorted_heroes_for_center_aux",
":center_no", ":party_no_to_collect_heroes", 24, -1),

#Heroes you haven't spoken to in 12 to 24 hours
":center_no", ":party_no_to_collect_heroes", 12, 24),

#Everyone else
":center_no", ":party_no_to_collect_heroes", -1, 12),

#Non-attached pretenders
(try_for_range, ":pretender", pretenders_begin, pretenders_end),
(neq, ":pretender", "$supported_pretender"),
(troop_slot_eq, ":pretender", slot_troop_cur_center, ":center_no"),
(party_add_members, ":party_no_to_collect_heroes", ":pretender", 1),
(try_end),
  ]),

Code taken from Diplomacy, and posts of Diplomacy

Credits
•Waihti - scripting
•zParsifal - scripting

Translations:
-  Mjöllnir
-  Akmar Nibelung
-  Malakay
-  ultracemre
-  Dravic
-  Mixailos 

Included work:
•hessuu - Recruiter Kit
•fisheye - autoloot
•rubik - autoloot improvements, initial version of autosell, viewing troop equipment (from custom commander)
•jrider - relation presentation

Hi There.  That's pretty impressive that you already have all of that figured out :smile:

I did have another question, though.  The instructions are to add the new lines under module_scripts.  I don't seem to have a file by that name in the install.  Is there something that I'm missing?

Rabbit86 said:
Hi There.  That's pretty impressive that you already have all of that figured out :smile:

I did have another question, though.  The instructions are to add the new lines under module_scripts.  I don't seem to have a file by that name in the install.  Is there something that I'm missing?

It is part of the Module System, you can download it from Taleworlds for free:

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband/Download

And, you can make loads of tweaks and mods, learn how in The Forge:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html

I asked in another thread, so I'll ask here as well.  I had an earlier version of the Diplomacy Mod that also included the Lots of Companions Mod.  It was a Mod I enjoyed, especially considering the fact that I had so many other companions to choose from besides the original companions.  If anyone knows where I can find Diplomacy 4.3 combined with Lots of Companions, or can tell me how to incorporate the Lots of Companions source code into Diplomacy 4.3, could you please send me the link or instructions on how to incorporate the source code to [email protected].  Thanks to anyone that can help me on this.

Hi There.  I managed to place that information into the module_scripts file as specified.  It doesn't seem to work, unfortunately. :sad:

For anyone else that may want to use the module system, I found the below guide very helpful

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?632577-Guide-How-to-set-up-the-Module-System

Tjolnir75 said:
I asked in another thread, so I'll ask here as well.  I had an earlier version of the Diplomacy Mod that also included the Lots of Companions Mod.  It was a Mod I enjoyed, especially considering the fact that I had so many other companions to choose from besides the original companions.  If anyone knows where I can find Diplomacy 4.3 combined with Lots of Companions, or can tell me how to incorporate the Lots of Companions source code into Diplomacy 4.3, could you please send me the link or instructions on how to incorporate the source code to [email protected].  Thanks to anyone that can help me on this.

I am not sure it has been merged with Diplomacy 4.3. 4.3 requires Warband Script Enhancer. Not sure how much that effects the companions. I think you could get the source code for More Companions and add them manually into the module system.

You could download the source code for More Companions here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/diplomacy-mod-companions-97-merged

And, follow this tutorial to try and add them to Diplomacy:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,130815.0.html

You would substitute the Diplomacy source code for the Native Module System.

Rabbit86 said:
Hi There.  I managed to place that information into the module_scripts file as specified.  It doesn't seem to work, unfortunately. :sad:

For anyone else that may want to use the module system, I found the below guide very helpful

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?632577-Guide-How-to-set-up-the-Module-System

I tested in Native and it works. It is based on the NPCs you have last talked to, so to get them to scuffle you have to talk to the first to arrive.

RE overcrowded throne-room: When you are marshal, you can order lords to go to the nearest castle. The throne room will then refill and you can perform another round of handshakes. I usually send those with highest relations away.

(In Calradia, when a party gets overcrowded, the host first tells the ladies to leave and then sends his best friends away to make room for the jerks).

I would definitely install a greater-throne-room mod, if there was one.

Ivan Khan said:
Tjolnir75 said:

I am not sure it has been merged with Diplomacy 4.3. 4.3 requires Warband Script Enhancer. Not sure how much that effects the companions. I think you could get the source code for More Companions and add them manually into the module system.

You could download the source code for More Companions here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/diplomacy-mod-companions-97-merged

And, follow this tutorial to try and add them to Diplomacy:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,130815.0.html

You would substitute the Diplomacy source code for the Native Module System.

I've got the Lots of Companions source codes, but I need to know how to incorporate it into Diplomacy 4.3, which does not require the script enhancer to work.

Tjolnir75 said:
I've got the Lots of Companions source codes, but I need to know how to incorporate it into Diplomacy 4.3, which does not require the script enhancer to work.

There is a previous attempt to do what your are doing http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=265184.msg6347081

Not sure how successful he was. Or, what version of Diplomacy he used.

If you just want all the companions it is pretty easy to do it yourself. You only need to deal with three files: module_troops, module_scripts, and module_strings.

1. Open module_scripts for both source codes. Search for npc1. Copy from More Companions all the companions to npc66 (or however many you have in your version). Paste them into the  Diplomacy module_scripts over npc1 to npc16.

2. Do the same with module_scripts. You are copy-n-pasting more as each companion has several lines of code. After you copied them into Diplomacy, go down just below where they ended  and  change the 16 to 66 (or whatever number your last companion is):

(troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_morality_type, tmt_egalitarian), #windich
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_morality_value, 0),
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_2ary_morality_type, tmt_egalitarian),
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_2ary_morality_value, 0),
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_personalityclash_object, "trp_dranton"), #klethi
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_personalityclash2_object, "trp_dranton"), #klethi - borcha
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_personalitymatch_object, "trp_dranton"),  #male copy
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_home, -1), #Uslum
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_payment_request, 2600),
(troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_kingsupport_argument, argument_lords),
                (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_kingsupport_opponent, "trp_dranton"), #nizar
(troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_town_with_contacts, -1), #khudan
                (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_troop_original_faction, 0), #
(troop_set_slot, "trp_npc66", slot_lord_reputation_type, lrep_selfrighteous), #

(store_sub, "$number_of_npc_slots", slot_troop_strings_end, slot_troop_intro),

(try_for_range, ":npc", companions_begin, companions_end),

(try_for_range, ":slot_addition", 0, "$number_of_npc_slots"),
                (store_add, ":slot", ":slot_addition", slot_troop_intro),

(store_mul, ":string_addition", ":slot_addition", 66),
                (store_add, ":string", "str_npc1_intro", ":string_addition"),
                (val_add, ":string", ":npc"),
                (val_sub, ":string", companions_begin),

(troop_set_slot, ":npc", ":slot", ":string"),
            (try_end),
        (try_end),

3. Open module_strings for both source codes. Search for npc1. Copy from More Companions all the companions to npc66 (or however many you have in your versions). Paste them into the  Diplomacy module_scripts over npc1 to npc66 (?). This is a huge amount, and begins and ends thus:

#copy over all the npc dialog, its easier then doing each line individualy. paste all the way down to "#npc comapnion changes end"#

("npc1_intro", "Ho there, traveller. You wouldn't by chance be in the market for a tracker, would you?"),
  ("npc2_intro", "Hello. Would you be so kind as to have a cup with me? I'm down to my last five denars and I'd rather not drink alone."),

. . .

A WHOLE BUNCH OF DIALOGUE FOR EACH COMPANION

. . .

("npc65_turn_against", "Wha! I thought you were someone I could rely on {playername}."), #klethi
  ("npc66_turn_against", "Wha! I thought you were someone I could rely on {playername}."), #klethi

#NPC companion changes end

Now compile with Python and you should have your new companions in Diplomacy 4.3.

If someone that actually knows what their doing could combine Diplomacy 4.3 and .97 Companions/Lots of Companions, and then put it up on nexusmods.com or something, that would be great.  This Python program is confusing me like nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom