[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Nerf grenades, suggestion:

Make them cost 2000 dollars.
Decrease the radius.
Maybe 2 throws one kill or instant because of the high price.

EDIT: Or make 2 hits 1 kills, but they knock people down.

That's all I have in mind.

Grenades are the most annoying thing. A guy can stand next to you, backpedal and kill you without damaging himself. This is both stupid and OP. You should make the grenades more expensive and/or only one each stack.

Also, I respawned inside this house. Don't know the map name unfortunately:
99595416-4.jpg

I keep getting the "connection to server lost" error whenever I try to join a game, followed by 'someone is already using your name' a couple times before it dumps me back to the join/host game/edit character screen.

I managed to get in once, but then the server crashed or something after a while and now I'm once again getting this error.

I'm using a completely new install of warband with the repository download.  :???:

When I was playing it was a lot of fun!

CR

Crazed Rabbit said:
I keep getting the "connection to server lost" error whenever I try to join a game, followed by 'someone is already using your name' a couple times before it dumps me back to the join/host game/edit character screen.

I managed to get in once, but then the server crashed or something after a while and now I'm once again getting this error.

I'm using a completely new install of warband with the repository download.  :???:

When I was playing it was a lot of fun!

CR

I have the exact same error.
Going to try another installation of Warband.

Nice early beta :grin: I think it will be better and better in next release. Good job. And more city maps please  :grin:

We will put this mod from time to time to our server.

My first session was rather fun, though I failed to hit quite a lot of things, with everything from revolvers to carbines to muskets to the Hawken Rifle.

I found the Green Eye rather aggravating, because as I have a 5-year old PC, I lagged quite a bit. After getting spawn-killed (or being killed not long after spawning), I gave up and decided to stomp my character in the big lake while I went off to make a sandwich as I waited for the map to rotate. It failed so I left.

Back
Top Bottom