[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Penis Colada said:
1866 dev here, made all the weapons.

I just reinstalled this and joined the server with people on it. What kind of mental disorder do you need to enjoy this? I tried playing for a few hours and I couldn't see any redeeming qualities at all. You start with garbage guns with gigantic cone of fire, and then the first guy to get a lucky dice roll and kill a few people gets a repeater and is completely unstoppable. Game over. Everyone else is trapped using horrible guns that can't hit someone from literally 15 feet away. I wish Highlander and YM had listened to me about weapon proficiencies. This game is pretty much unplayable.

It was fun back in the day :sad:

well instead of complaining, who's interested in reviving this mod? There are some troubles mostly with scripts (missions, other stuff). I would help with all I could. But if so, we've to get permissions, because most work is already done by them :smile:

wojter9 said:
well instead of complaining, who's interested in reviving this mod? There are some troubles mostly with scripts (missions, other stuff). I would help with all I could. But if so, we've to get permissions, because most work is already done by them :smile:

Would be very nice, if only I could mod (well).

JabdiMelborn said:
Einh said:
Anyone know if this mod will be, or is planned to be ported to the latest version (1.153)?
...Ehm, latest M&B WB version is the 1.158 and i'm quite sure that i've played this mod in the past with 1.153...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Then could you please link me a stable build, because the one linked to mbrepository.com doesnt work for me. It crashes when i try to start the game.

I seem to be experience problems having bots be added through the admin panel in the latest version of Warband and this module. Any clues?

yeah I can't add bots neither :sad: since theres never a server up me and a friend wanted to play but with no bots it kinda loses its fun

Jannern- said:
yeah I can't add bots neither :sad: since theres never a server up me and a friend wanted to play but with no bots it kinda loses its fun

Not so. You can still vote them in. Somewhat of a hassle, though.

we also can't find eachothers server unless we are connected with hamachi, but then we get a error with autorization key. anyone got the solution for that?

Back
Top Bottom