[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Crossbow Joe said:
Does anyone know how you get permission to upload things on mb repository?

Edit: Or Corytlh you could do it yourself but it is time consuming, I am happy to upload it its just I don't know how.
Here is the troop editor http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34154.0.html its REALLY easy to use
Still seems hard I can't find out how to modify troops

Highlander said:
elorian said:
-.-' in version 5 i cant make bot battles!!!!
Redownload and reinstall 1866. If that didn't work, then also reinstall Warband.
I have the same problem, I thought you disabled the ability to add in bots in v5, you can still add them in a poll though. I have downloaded it multiple times and on 1866 there is no option to add in bots in the administrator panel. I thought you added this in because since bots were not implemented you removed the option to add them. But I can add bots in every other mod including native
Still seems hard I can't find out how to modify troops
Alright I will try and upload sometime soon :smile:

@ Crossbow Joe - Well done! I look forward to finally have working bots in the game that use the correct models and textures (and not the medieval ones).

-----------

Is there any ETA on when the CSA troops get added? Or has that been canceled?

King Harkinian said:
I'm gonna try to make myself some bots too -- I can't wait to try my Alamo map with a horde of Santa Ana's  :mrgreen:
Cool your making an Alamo map! Thats exciting! and we could use the lawmen to act as the texans since they have those top hats :razz:

@Crossbow Jow Thanks and i can't wait!

corytlh said:
King Harkinian said:
I'm gonna try to make myself some bots too -- I can't wait to try my Alamo map with a horde of Santa Ana's  :mrgreen:
Cool your making an Alamo map! Thats exciting! and we could use the lawmen to act as the texans since they have those top hats :razz:

@Crossbow Jow Thanks and i can't wait!
Okay sent permission to upload now. I don't know how long they take to accept but I heard it isn't too long. Also corytlh you can edit the maps by enabling edit mode going in to a 1866 map ingame pressing Alt+Enter and then Ctrl+E and vuala you have a map editor.

Well I made that on warband version 1.131 so that is probably your problem. I have installed it on other computers and it works fine. Also make sure you have overwritten it in 1866 not native.
EDIT: Oh yeah, make sure you are hosting a lan, if you play on a server it probably will not work thats why you need a backup 1866.

Highlander said:
That's right. An early Beta for Mount&Blade Warband is available for download:
v.5: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2021
If you have already installed v.4, here's a patch to v.5:
patch to v.3 http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2032

The mod is set in the year 1866 in the famous Old West like the Single Player mod you might remember from MaB 1.0.

It removes all native items and replaces them with new ones.
It also adds:
9 new multiplayer scenes
2 new game modes ('Gold Rush' and 'Hold the Flag')
6 new factions with their own classes

Glad to see this, I quite enjoyed playing 1866 MP awhile back, I'll be booting this one up soon :smile: 

Yazzy said:
Highlander said:
That's right. An early Beta for Mount&Blade Warband is available for download:
v.5: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2021
If you have already installed v.4, here's a patch to v.5:
patch to v.3 http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2032

The mod is set in the year 1866 in the famous Old West like the Single Player mod you might remember from MaB 1.0.

It removes all native items and replaces them with new ones.
It also adds:
9 new multiplayer scenes
2 new game modes ('Gold Rush' and 'Hold the Flag')
6 new factions with their own classes

Glad to see this, I quite enjoyed playing 1866 MP awhile back, I'll be booting this one up soon :smile:

Well, this version ain't compatible with 1.31 as far as I know, we'll have to wait for next version in order to play 1866 on MP again

corytlh said:
Well, I updated to 1.131 and tried and I had no luck. But how to I host a server with lan, I can't find the local area network button.
There is none just host a game and don't tick "add to official server list". Then submit a poll for bots, accept, join a faction (sometimes they don't spawn that round so kill yourself and then next match they will spawn)

Crossbow Joe said:
corytlh said:
Well, I updated to 1.131 and tried and I had no luck. But how to I host a server with lan, I can't find the local area network button.
There is none just host a game and don't tick "add to official server list". Then submit a poll for bots, accept, join a faction (sometimes they don't spawn that round so kill yourself and then next match they will spawn)
Nah, the bots work fine, its just once i choose the faction to play as there is no class for me to play as like infantryman or officer and what not.

Um if your trying to join USA there could be a problem I have overlooked. I have never joined USA. Try another faction if it still doesn't work then there is something very different to yours and mine that I can't work out

Back
Top Bottom