How do I play??????

Users who are viewing this thread

As soon as I have the game installed to the right path. (I play through Steam)Once the installation is done I can't figure out how to play. There is no shortcut or anything, just the readme. Any help out there please? :cry:

If you goto steamapps->(Username)->Mount&Blade->Module-> Hegemony

You will see a file called... Dialog_States I believe? Anyways, press ctl+F and type in the error message you received when you tried playing the game and it crashed. Next, replace the warning with "You did not take the time to notice the version of the module necessary for the mod, nor did you take the time to read about it on the thread, nor did you bother to makes sure you had all the prerequisites required for this mod"

Then when you restart the mod it will crash but it will tell you a much more informing crash info.

Oh hell, there is supposed to be a launcher that you select your module. You could easily get around this (Maybe) by replacing "NAtive" with the folder it is supposed to install. However Steam isn't going to give you the right module version anyways.

1. Playing on Original mount and Balde and NOT on Warband yes/no?

2. File unzipped Yes/no?

3. Files copied into module folder yes/no?

Should get us somewhere.

It's the steam version. it works by starting up steam, selecting Mount & Blade in the steam menu and it will then say "Launching Game" and then you will be in game... I believe. I could be wrong though.

wait i got it working and i got the error message but when i go to dialog_states press ctrl f and type in the error message it says cannot find:then says the error message.

Oh ****, you actually did that? I was being a complete smart-ass cause that question is asked 3-4 times a month. The version of Hegemony is for M&B v0.960 which you will not be able to get through steam. Meaning, unless you buy the game retail and get your serial key you cannot play this mod. If you get Warband (The expansion) then you will be able to play the updated version of the mod when it is released.

Ebin said:
Oh ****, you actually did that? I was being a complete smart-ass cause that question is asked 3-4 times a month. The version of Hegemony is for M&B v0.960 which you will not be able to get through steam. Meaning, unless you buy the game retail and get your serial key you cannot play this mod. If you get Warband (The expansion) then you will be able to play the updated version of the mod when it is released.

hahahahahaha. Dayum! Got'em!  :lol: :oops:

Pierce Elliot said:

Wrong. You can see your serial key in the steamgameslist, you just ahve to download the M&B installer and activate the game with the serial key.

I have bot installed Warband and normal M&B. And 1 Warband in Steam, 1 without Steam, same for normal M&B

This thread is a failure. Oh well, its comedy for the long wait for the mod to come out on Warband

actually.. he just said a whole lot about everyone's life, that are on this forum, in those two sentances  :mrgreen: Admit it. We're all geeks :razz: The only thing that seperates one another is who has a relationship and how much time we spend out in the sun, but we all troll the same forum and play the same game. Shocking reality isn't it?  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom