Compatible Third Party Mods

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm having a hard time understanding how I'm supposed to get the diplomacy mod and the polished landscapes mod to work together. I tried putting both in the same modules folder but I just get an error message about it not being able to read a file and the game doesn't start. Could someone explain from scratch how I'm supposed to combine the two?

Lucjan said:
I'm having a hard time understanding how I'm supposed to get the diplomacy mod and the polished landscapes mod to work together. I tried putting both in the same modules folder but I just get an error message about it not being able to read a file and the game doesn't start. Could someone explain from scratch how I'm supposed to combine the two?

Is the error an RGL Error:
"get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a" followed by a crash to desktop?
Because that is what I get after I followed the instructions with the PL for adding it to another mod
...so ditto for the call out to anyone who has got the PL to work with Diplomacy + OSP mod please!  :sad:

Jericho said:
Lucjan said:

Is the error an RGL Error:
"get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a" followed by a crash to desktop?
Because that is what I get after I followed the instructions with the PL for adding it to another mod
...so ditto for the call out to anyone who has got the PL to work with Diplomacy + OSP mod please!  :sad:

I'm having this too. Anyone figure out what is causing this?

Hi guys! Here's a new mod that's compatible with Diplomacy. I have tested it myself on 3.3.2+PBOD+Allow Fief Trading and other improvements, using that 1.143 patch in the forums here. It's NE Siege Pack and Scenes. What it does is add a few more ladders to sieges to speed them up a bit and give you a little advantage.

Links here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=178784.msg4833238#msg4833238

I really recommend it.

I got all of these to work, except there's an issue where the more metal sounds has some sounds in the wrong place. Examples, the sound of parties fighting when you walk around the world map, a loud boom when you enter taverns, various other oddities.
Using diplomacy 4.1

Is this mod compatible with the Native Expansion mod for Warband? (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,210574.0.html)

Does Diplomacy modify or interact with anything inside the folder /SceneObj
I presume it doesn't, but I'm not sure since the creator takes the time to mention specific modules that modify stuff in /SceneObj

Anyhow, I added the minor module Arena Revamp Deluxe OSP 1.5 (which simply changes three Town Arenas). NOT TESTED in Diplomacy at the moment, but it only changes 5  files in /SceneObj so I'm guessing it won't have the slightest impact.

( Also added Improved Building 1.05a, but those are in /Textures which is untouched by Diplomacy.)

Although it is somewhat obvious, for newbs as myself or for less geek players, the module instructions (in this thread mostly) should simply mention that other modules affecting /Textures (etc.), for example, are necessarily compatible.

The source code of Native Expansion has been released (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,264589.0.html). Is it possible to merge them?

I have managed to merge Diplomacy - the latest version - with outpost mod + bodyguards + polished landscapes.
Currently trying to merge seafaring and sea trade but there are many OSPs on this topics so I have no idea which one is the best.
I have both source and main module and if there is anyone interested I can share if you PM me.
As I said before my final work will include sea trade and seafaring and may be bandit sieges so they can capture towns / castles etc.

I have tested on diplomacy that is no errors after I fixed known bugs. The only issues for now listed below:
-If you build a fort you cannot destroy it.
-You have maximum a fort and 2 outposts.
-Outpost dialogs mixes with some diplomacy dialogs.
-AI cannot siege your fort.

These are the mod's own issues not caused by merging.
-For bodyguards it is a known issue that they sometimes do not appear.

I began to merging diplomacy after I installed polished landscapes that still work on my version. The ones who uses this mod may know that there are too many trees that can make problem for horses. I forgot how to fix it but there was a file that needs to be changed and that was save game compatible. The link to fix it :  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122423.msg2955499.html#msg2955499

Unfortunately after merging I had to restart a new game and it is certain that it will break original diplomacy saves.     

polobow said:
The source code of Native Expansion has been released (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,264589.0.html). Is it possible to merge them?
It will be great if you marge this

Back
Top Bottom