Disabling the Word Censor Filter

Users who are viewing this thread

DAMMIT, I never even thought of that. :sad:

tyrannicide said:
Lord Burgess1 said:
Better than 2 steps back and no steps forward

Better? Yes. Good? No.
Good? Yes. Certainly. This way both people who want to express freely can do so, while people who don't like it don't have to whine. This is nothing like a shafting or whatever you want to call it, this is truly the best way.

You can now choose whether you want to be shafted or not, it is in no way forced anymore.

No, I was speaking about switching it off if you have a different language template than English used in the forum. Swearwords from other languages aren't censored, luckily. :grin:

AWdeV said:
The previous system was rape, but this is consensual. :wink:
Well, considering that the filter is on by default, it's more like a guy feeling you up on a crowded bus. If you go and take the initiative to knee him in the junk, he stops, but if you don't he just keeps on molesting. :razz:

Anyway, thanks Janus!

Gobblecoque said:
AWdeV said:
The previous system was rape, but this is consensual. :wink:
Well, considering that the filter is on by default, it's more like a guy feeling you up on a crowded bus. If you go and take the initiative to knee him in the junk, he stops, but if you don't he just keeps on molesting. :razz:

Anyway, thanks Janus!

I lol'd, very, very hard :razz:
(sigged? :razz:)

Thanks Janus, you can't imagine how glad I am that you implemented this so quickly.
Now back to swearing like a ****ing sailor!

This is just a conjecture on my part, but please investigate the possibility that when someone who has the default censored view on puts one of these words that purportedly would cause your pathetic frigging little world to go under into their post, and then edits the post, that the word then appears censored for everyone, regardless of whether they have opted to disable the censorship or not.

Back
Top Bottom