M&B LibrAARy - After Action Report Listings

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a shameless bump of the topic to inform you all that I've updated the list and gave it a new look with some more info on the AARs. I'll try to update it on a regular basis.

I've updated it. But I'm not updating it on a daily basis, so it's well possible that you get ahead of the list again. That's why I add the date of the last update :smile:.

Im bumping this, because it is a great thread, and I wish that other people might read it.

Also, monnikje, update EVERYTHING :razz:

And again I've updated the list. It's been almost a month since the last time I updated it! Woah! And you're coming pretty good along with your AAR :smile:.

monnikje said:
And again I've updated the list. It's been almost a month since the last time I updated it! Woah! And you're coming pretty good along with your AAR :smile:.

Though I'm soon done with it, perhaps going to do a sequel later :smile:

Thanks for adding mine mate... Would also love any constructive criticism from yourself in my one... Cheers lol.

I want to point out to all AAR reading people that I have updated the list on the first page. I added quite a few new AARs, both from this and the Paradox forum. Happy reading everyone!

I do one called Yusuf BatAAR (Pun semi-intended.)  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,217885.0.html Its about a Khergit Khans Guard warring against the Vaegirs and trying to kill Boyar Belir in the process. (He went traitor.)

I just took the liberty of adding some of the most recently active AARs to the OP's list.

NOTE to all AAR Writers:
I strongly recommend you create a post in this thread that lists your AARs, including a link to them and a brief description/promo.

That way, you can update your post (using the Modify button) to ensure the stickied LibrAARy always has up-to-date information on your tales. (If enough folks do this, I might reorganize the OP to pointing to the users' posts here or some such for easier maintenance)

Back
Top Bottom