AGE of CHANGE II :Map

Users who are viewing this thread

This can do I guess.

mapvf.jpg

Oh, the weird looking white stuff in desert and sea is just map editor bug, everything is fine ingame.
As for scenes, yea, we used few osp scene packs, thou we are in a need of a scener.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
This can do I guess.

mapvf.jpg

Oh, the weird looking white stuff in desert and sea is just map editor bug, everything is fine ingame.
As for scenes, yea, we used few osp scene packs, thou we are in a need of a scener.

Hm...So you already have it ingame? that's a great step. Perhaps I could help with your scening problem?

Waldzios has placed all the towns,castles,vilages,bridges,parties,assigned scenes...most of the data part of the code is finished, and that's a huge job considering the map size and factions number! So yes, map is ingame, fully functional, performance good.

Have you made some scenes, can we see them?

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Waldzios has placed all the towns,castles,vilages,bridges,parties,assigned scenes...most of the data part of the code is finished, and that's a huge job considering the map size and factions number! So yes, map is ingame, fully functional, performance good.

Have you made some scenes, can we see them?

Screenshots or do you wish to walk around them?

Kacpigh2 said:
oh i thought its gona be a europe map lolz
The problem with Europe maps is that they are mostly flat and boring, it's really hard to make accurate map of so big area with interesting topography. Second problem is that with accurate map you  need accurate number of factions and  twenty factions is already enough work.

Sure. Advantage of semi-historical is that you don't have to remake exact stuff ,but at half between history and invention ,so that you can
keep better part and invent rest.

M&B is Great Game. But i joined 10 minutes ago,but how i can go upper lever from peasant (or smtg)?

Ive got all versions of m&b (m&B warband with fire and sword battalion) and soon i am gonna have bannerlord

Back
Top Bottom