1.21 & 1.22

Users who are viewing this thread

remi alert

Regular
Hi, i installed 1.21 to my friends pc but it crashed on startup so i gave him 1.22, same thing but it said also ´´not valid´´ something when warband was starting up, i know he´s computer can run it well and it did before, but enyone got idea whats the problem, i had to ask for him since he does not have internet (how sad) but could an usb corrupt the install program somehow? (btw whne is the official patch coming out!??!?!?!?!?!?!?)

oh yea, forgot to add, he told that it said ´´WARNING: hlsl_data_handles[45] is not valid´´

it goes on from that but right after ´´loading textures´´ on startup and changes to ´´loading data´´ its freezez and ´´mount & blade warband has stopped working´´

His computer had it installed before?
Do a clean install.

You are a bit vague on the errors, is it the installer reporting "not a valid win32 application"?
That would suggest a problem with the installer.

Manually delete any remaining files/folders after uninstalling (including the one in %appdata%)
Download the full installer again (To rule that out)
Make sure he has updated Graphics card drivers and DirectX.
Ensure all anti-virus/spyware apps temporarily disabled prior to install (After checking machine is clean), run install as administrator.

Save games are compatible yes.

I don't have the problem but I have a theory the crashing has something to do with the ragdolls. Can someone who's crashing after one kill try setting ragdolls to 0 in options?

Kyoss said:
I'm not sure, i get crashes in battles constantly now after killing 1 enemy...
something similar happens to me, the game became really unstable after the last patch, wtf did they do?!

Back
Top Bottom