[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you have to make some kind of account to play this? Or can you wonload it stick it in the right place and jump into an invasion server

The White Hand said:
Extra invasion and this, which is better?
I've played both and I can say that Full Invasion is very well balanced, but Extra Invasion is very unbalanced. Extra Invasion does add a few factions that you may want to play when playing Full Invasion and some interesting maps too, but generally I have more fun with the original.

Crossbow Joe said:
The White Hand said:
Extra invasion and this, which is better?
I've played both and I can say that Full Invasion is very well balanced, but Extra Invasion is very unbalanced. Extra Invasion does add a few factions that you may want to play when playing Full Invasion and some interesting maps too, but generally I have more fun with the original.

me also have played both, there is **** load of factions on Extra and some of the armours and helmets have the same stats, other than that i would say its one of the best mods out there

i wouldn't say full invasion is very well balanced either, after the first few waves the bots have enormous amount of hp and not even me or my friends made it to wave 5. the first version of full invasion is good, but the second is just nightmare and very unbalanced, thats why i always prefer the old one

I host a weekly full invasion event, go here http://www.1stfki.com/forum/page/1/m/5982681/viewthread/4630592-full-invasion-sundays.

We play an older version v1.0 because we have a server host whos willing to let us borrow it. Here's the link if you have the latest version http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2276.

We try to be organized and try to beat a faction. Event is at Sunday 4 pm eastern standard time. You all are very welcome to participate. We are currently accepting applications. Also add me on steam [1stFKI] Gooner

I couldn't stop playing this mod for like days and finally had a wake up call when i couldnt even remember my cell phone number.

The Link works i tried it myself The mod runs very well.

And Arc3r you sure about not continuing this project?

If so then i plan to revive it with a team sometime when i can get around to it as EI is going down for legal issues id rather not talk about again..

Lets get em Greeks in there soon eh? I just need to learn how to basic mod.

is it still usable with the newest warband version?

are there still any servers?

if i host a game (lan) it doesnt work, i cant choose a faction; if i klick on a faction just nothing happens

usnavy30 said:
A little late Tutis but if you enoy Full Invasion check out its sequel Full Invasion 2  :wink:

Actually a Lithuanian M&B fan website is hosting an event with this mod, that's how I found out about this mod in the first place. But I will sure try out the second one as well :smile:

usnavy30 said:
A little late Tutis but if you enoy Full Invasion check out its sequel Full Invasion 2  :wink:

We know, but this is still a good mod, also simpler and smaller, excellent for a one day event. We will be organizing an event for this mod this Friday at 20:00 GMT +3. It's a national event for our little Lithuanian community, but there will be probably few spots left, so if anyone interested they can come, although I will have to give priority to invited people only so no promises.

I mispelled enjoy fuuuuuu XD I'm just saying i love the original full invasion too i will readd classic invasions that brought the most remember able moments  :razz:

Nice to see the mod still active it really is a masterpiece  :grin:

And im good on events thank you,  have fun.

Nearly 4 years old...

Here's a very unrevealing teaser to justify this necro.
wV127.png

Back
Top Bottom