[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

Users who are viewing this thread

Swadian Man at Arms said:
No clownfaces. :evil:

You forgot to add Meep Meep faction, it would be funny. :grin:

Oh, and have an idea, equip zombies with weak armour, their power may be infection, if you got hit by a certain weapon your life will slowly decrease to an certain limit. That would be the best feature.
That Potato-throwing Half-decayed Zombie Farmers with Clown-masks faction (in short: PtHdZFwCm faction) will have have the fun stuff, like MEEPMEEPs, simon and more.

Haha love the fact the potatoes stick to you, after a while my entire back was just covered in potatoes :L

herre said:
So any idea when this will be released Arch3r? :smile:
Baaaad question, answer is no as always.

Also, zombie D:
99248938-4.jpg

Macedonians are a greek tribe... :!:

So i think you should put 3 different kind of greek sub-teams to choose from.
Macedonias should have phalanx with sarisa (as you mentioned), peltasts and archers!! (archers and peltasts should be medium strength and very low armor)
Athenias should have phallanx (medium strength and armor) and very good archers.
Spartans should have only phalanx unit, but very very strong.  :wink:

I think you are making a great mod :smile:

The origin of the sarissa phalanxes is macedonian, greece used a lot of hoplites. Just to keep it simple, historical accuracy isn't the goal of the mod.

Wow, sounds a like pretty cool refinement of what we've already got.

Good luck, Arch3r.

You know those Arquebus I made for my faction? You want them for the Empire or Colonists? Considering they're heavy, primitive Arquebus, I'd say they fit the bill more for the Empire.

They're yours, just say the word.

Arch3r said:
You hate blood? Zombies wear stuff, sometimes ye. Mostly light clothes, sometimes some armor.

Armour for zombies?  :???: which kinda zombies you aiming for? Zerg-rush kinda zombies, or different "classes" and bosses etc?

Errr no, when a zombie bites a human it will turn into a zombie. If they bite an armoured warrior, voila, armoured zombie. They are rare though, most just have ragged clothes. Also I think I will go on the fast running zombies, they're creepier. 

Arch3r said:
Errr no, when a zombie bites a human it will turn into a zombie. If they bite an armoured warrior, voila, armoured zombie. They are rare though, most just have ragged clothes. Also I think I will go on the fast running zombies, they're creepier.
yesh i always thought it was scary when you couldn't out run the zombies  :wink:

Ehhh i love it! Nao it needs some moar maps :grin: Imma makin a one. Ill try to copy a map from game Dragon Age Origins +add some nice balanced hideouts. You dudes remember the castle where you had to find some uncle of our companion and defend the villeagers from zombies? Im sure you do remember it.

Also i have in mind that refugee camp at the beginning :grin:

Arch3r said:

Aha of course! It just didn't cross my mind  :oops:

Hi i am new in this sub, and I think this mod rocks, since i love zombies.. (who doesn't love zombies)?

A suggestiom!, make their hands long, i mean long and thin fingers, like the witch in Left 4 dead :grin: its veeeery creepy xD
Only if possible, obviously.
I'll download the alpha right now, wanna now what it does feel :grin:...

Back
Top Bottom