Screenshot Thread: Post all your Screenies Here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cruger

Some screenshot I took in an Occitan attack against an Aragonese castle.

mb3w.jpg
mb4n.jpg
mb5sq.jpg
mb6nx.jpg
mb8u.jpg
mb9t.jpg

Korinov said:
Revan Shan said:
Cool armour. What faction is it?

Castille. It was the only available faction, the battle was Castille vs. Castille (civil war already?  :grin: ).

Pedro the Cruel against Enrique de Trastámara, you can bet.

The armour is based on the oldest ensign for Castille: a bend. Sometimes it's black on white, sometime it's red on golden, but the most common was the red bend on golden field.

Some more pics from the multiplayer. You guys have done a great job with the different armors and texture equipment.

Castillian mail:
mb2.jpg
Toulousian:
mb4fc.jpg
And Aragonese:
mb8l.jpg

mb9t.jpg
Hope I can try the Danish later  :wink:

I've been playing a bit the server with mods (10 per team). They do fine in open battles (attacking, even making some formations, etc), but act like retards in sieges. Here we have some brave castillian khergits trying to trespass the walls while having a wide open door just a few meters to their right  :shock:

mb5e.jpg
And sometimes they spawn in strange places, where they're not able to get out from. Like here:

mb7w.jpg
Well, I won't complain since it's just a 0.4 BETA. Can't wait for bots wearing historical clothes & armor and not the ones from the native. I have the feeling that the Single Player release is gonna be worth the wait, so keep modding!

The last part goes under the "Adding bots is not a good idea yet" in the bug reports.

adding bots for warband games especially in sieges is a bit pointless ... 1 they are incredibly stupid ... 2 most human palyers jsut run them through in a few seconds and rack up points.

Couple of complete random screenies I over two rounds, graphic is pretty bad:

blafb.png

bla7.png

bla6.png

bla5.png

bla4.png

bla3.png

bla2f.png

Its my own little personal one, it isn't like that in other peoples games, just like Francesco states.

This is what I used Francesco: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67315.0.html

Cruger said:
Its my own little personal one, it isn't like that in other peoples games, just like Francesco states.

This is what I used Francesco: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67315.0.html

For some reason, that tool did not wanted to convert some of my preferred fonts.

Some random pics from the multiplayer beta.

Welsh infantry (think there's a bug with this one, because I selected a shield too but it didn't show up :/ ).
mb1f.jpg

Welsh archer.
mb2wc.jpg

Portuguese infantry on a landed boat.
mb3yt.jpg

Oh god, can't wait for the SP beta  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom