Multiplayer Beta Released! 1.125 (New version 4th July, 2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruger

I proudly present the first release for Warband: Our multiplayer beta. This includes 6 factions:
-Kingdom of Denmark
-Kingdom of Aragon
-Kingdom of Castille
-County of Toulouse
-Kingdom of Portugal
-Welsh Principalities

Note: This is a beta, which means much of what you'll see is a work in progress! A few flavors missing, but it will all come soon enough

The beta can be tried out on IG_Europe1200, which is now up. In order for the server to stay up, it need to be somewhat active, so please, if you can, try to come and play sometime, for the sake of the multiplayer feature of the mod in the future.

Version 0.5
http://www.filefront.com/16957357/Europe%201200%20M%200.5.zip

Since this is a multiplayer beta, singeplayer and custom battles are disabled, don't waste your time on trying getting into it.

Enjoy!

Uploaded 0.3, it is now runnign on the servers.

Fixes:
-Some Castillian armors was looking wierd cause of wrong shaders.
-Problems with "Master of the Field".
-Factions who are not yet meant to show up in multiplayer (such as Portugal), shows up, but have no troops available to selection

DL:
http://www.filefront.com/16735487/Europe%201200%20M%200.3.zip

Also, thanks to all who have been playing so far!

I messed up in 0.3 apparently. If you choose Toulouse or Denmark you can't spawn. Kind of unlucky, I'll get worked on it, wont last long until the fix is up. Until then when the map switches by automatic, use a poll to change it back to Castille and Aragon.

Please bear over with me for now.

It gives me failure of kettle_hat,  when it loads textures but enters me to the game.

We are a Spanish clan that wants to play this mod and to create a server.

Sorry, my english is bad.

Thanks

But I want that you help me, because I create the server and on having entered it me does not load well the factions features gives me mistakes.

Is it possible create a server?

Congratulations!! Europe 1200 is good

0.4 is up fixing the following:

Cruger said:
I messed up in 0.3 apparently. If you choose Toulouse or Denmark you can't spawn. Kind of unlucky, I'll get worked on it, wont last long until the fix is up. Until then when the map switches by automatic, use a poll to change it back to Castille and Aragon.

Please bear over with me for now.

Its running on the server now.

http://www.filefront.com/16736559/Europe%201200%20M%200.4.zip

Hi, being 20:00 pm greenwich time (four o´clock here in argentina) i can not see the server. Hope i cuold play tonight, regards.-

Great you finally got it ported, at least to some extent. Will try it out as soon as I can.
How many factions are you planning on adding to the multiplayer?

To the limit, or whatever we find a reasonable amount. We havn't really made plans for that part, so its hard to say right now.

Great Mod!! I love this era! Multiplayer plays great..Nice work with the gear types & overall look so far

I had some problems connecting to server at first.. Just for anyone with same issues.. the module folder needs to be named "Europe 1200 AD M 0.4" or else it wont get recognized when you connect

Keep up the good work guys! I Like the historical aspect your adding too! Cant wait for the single and full multi to release! CHEERS

No matter how many times I click on refresh button, the server keeps not appearing. Shall it say "Europe 1200" on the Module column? I cant see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom