Favorite thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

nuno

Veteran
What is ur favorite thing to do in the game???
Mine is taking a castle and run around with a army of archers or muskeeters only and defend the castle against enemys they get owned before they even reach the walls!

I love taking my companions and a half-dozen reiters out and engaging the enemy with just my ten, fifteen men.  And often come out on top against incredibly large hordes of mounted bandits - nothing beats slaughtering fifty steppe bandits or sixty-odd desert bandits in mixed foot and horse order.

Trotting slowly up to a enemy on my horse, pulling out a pistol, yelling an insult such as "VAGABOND OF THE LOWER MASSES!" and headshotting them with it.

you guys are going to love the map.

Haven't seen a mod with something like this yet.
It is very geographically varied :smile:

My favourite is having a huge number of archers/gunners, go into a battle with a pure infantry/cavalry enemy, and watch as the enemies fall one after one with ten arrows through their bodies or a bullet through their heads. Also, chasing down fleeing enemies with my horse, get a high speed and then shoot them in the back without stopping the horse.

I'm using samurais in my game, something like two thirds riflemen and one third archers, and they are just immortal beasts in any situation. A fun change from mowing things down with top-tier knights.

Charging into battle by myself (with 80 men behind me of course) with my pistol aiming at the enemy group and scoring a head shot from at least 80 yards.

Daergarz said:
I'm using samurais in my game, something like two thirds riflemen and one third archers, and they are just immortal beasts in any situation. A fun change from mowing things down with top-tier knights.
That is my basic layout now  for troops. They make terrific defenders also. Although it wasnt the smartest thing to renounce my allegiance to the king and give him all 500 of my Westernized Samurais in the town ha still havent taken that city yet.

I love how they disabled bickering in this mod, i run almost all of the npcs. I love developing them and trying to take on larger squads when i need morale, but playing on real/normal i often find myself having to rescue them from enemy towns, which can be hella fun but sometimes frustrating :\.

CrazyTiger said:
I love how they disabled bickering in this mod, i run almost all of the npcs. I love developing them and trying to take on larger squads when i need morale, but playing on real/normal i often find myself having to rescue them from enemy towns, which can be hella fun but sometimes frustrating :\.

I agree, a King doesn't listen to his peeps bickering, he chops their head off when they moan... RIghttt?!

Lots of heavy cavalery, me in the middle, give the charge assault and steamroll over the enemy lines watching them running in fear and havoc

My favorite thing in this mod are two simple items witch ones together creating something outstanding - Imperial Bow + Boyar Arrows :lol:

Ive placed some headshots in 'SCREENSHOT's' :wink:

Oh, and the naffatuns helmet and mongol lamellar armor(black).
Evil_teu17.gif

Back
Top Bottom