Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

aocsabljalogo.png

Items you would like and WIP's..

I am open for suggestions of armors,weapons,helmets..etc,that you would like to see in an upcoming mod!
So feel free to post your suggestions and pictures and maybe you will see something of them realized. 
I will also use this tread so you could see the items progress.

note: No fantasy items, Only Medieval period items.

Support Age Of Change II by using one of our signatures, thank you :wink: 

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I am open for suggestions of what armors,weapons,helmets..etc, would you like to see in an upcoming  (not soon to come,lot of job for me) mod!   :grin:

So feel free to post your suggestions and pictures and maybe you will see something of them  :wink:

Its been a while since ive been here & played your game;

it would be ncie if you added some really fat swords or axes...you know, the kinda one you can cut elephants in half with(figure of speech :razz:)
http://xb0.xanga.com/0f7d2b4703030112733791/z80426836.jpg
http://haydndalton.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/war_sword_tonal_large.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/f/imgchar1titanrd1.jpg/

Stuff like that. But dont make them look too fantasy like those, but like i said i havent been here for a while so i dont really know where you guy are heading.

I'd like a revolver! :grin:
I can't be a proper commandant without a revolver of some kind!
Right now, I'm trying out a kind of leadership character, armed only with a pistol, a shield and two pouches of powder&bullets, but I've found that the combination of slow reload, inaccuracy and low damage of the pistol makes it more of a novelty weapon than anything.
Remove just one of those drawbacks and it would suddenly have much more potential.

More snazzy uniforms for you and your companions would be handy too!
Armour value is less important. In this age of gunpowder, it usually proved to be more of a hindrance than a boon, anyway.

1) Claymore, the sword not the mine

2) A Huge Mace, likes Saurons in the start of the first LOTR movie

3) Scottish Highlander clothes

4) Scottish Highlander Targe

5)  Helmet in the style of Saurons from LOTR first film, just looks so awesome

6) Gothic style palte armour : http://home.messiah.edu/~gdaub/armor/pictures/valentin/gothic.jpg

I know some of these are crazy, but any idea is better than no idea

More hats and berets in a wider variety of colours please.

Oh, and some flamboyant clothing.  Puffed and slashed outfits, a greater variety in doublets and such, berets and those cocked poofy mortar-board hat things, all that sorta stuff.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Darn those are huge :smile:) Well I will add some broadswords instead, or some chinese "broad" swords (dont know their name), no fantasy items in AOC II marketplaces..
PS: WTH, I'll add them in some chest  :wink:

Yeah like I said man, I dont want anything too fantasy...after all this mod is suposed to be slightly realistic it was just to meerly show you the size & style of the weapons i was trying to describe.
And I think it would be cool if you could add stuff like that in a chest :wink:
& dont forget about the Axes! :shock:

The Profileth said:

& yeah thats kinda where i want to head with my suggestion...just a little less fat...or he could chuck that in a chest.

Zimmky is a texturing God.
I've seen it first hand.
I'm really excited to see the use of his templarish equipment.

One set literally looks like its real and been rusted and used from weather and combat - its so detailed.
If only he'd work fasttteerr :wink:

Please none of those huge fantasy swords, sure adding them to the chest, fine but wouldn't it be a waste of time to make easter egg weapons like that, time that could be used on actual equipment.

@doc82nd

Ooohhh I look forward to seeing that.

---

Okay my suggestions.

A katana, just red handle, gold like hand guard and red decorated holster (sorry about the crappy english at the moment, 6am and well pretty tired).
Anyway something along the lines of
Red_Katana_by_hufrodo.jpg
Just more decorated, kind of like an officer version of the katana.

Then I would like to see some more samurai armors, a few with a pole on the back and a banner like some of the old samurai's had to carry their banners.

Then I would like to see a revolver of a kind as NaimaR mentioned.

Possibly a black hard leather gladiator like armor, well aware it's not entirely historical correct, but inspiration is the armor worn by Maximus in Gladiator.

Kraven said:
Please none of those huge fantasy swords, sure adding them to the chest, fine but wouldn't it be a waste of time to make easter egg weapons like that, time that could be used on actual equipment.

I'm not aiming for actual fantasy weapons, i was just using those as an example.
I jsut want to see fatter weapons basicaly.

James380 said:
I'm not aiming for actual fantasy weapons, i was just using those as an example.
I jsut want to see fatter weapons basicaly.

Well some broadswords and such would not be bad, but still far from that wide a blade.

EDIT: Another thing that would be nice, would be to add a Naginata and a yumi.

Got another idea, Heraldic Plate Armour,like normal just with your banner on the breastplate.

Oh and maybe you could make some sort of Bagpipe ranegd weapon? :lol:

That would be nice if there would be Sword of Troy from movie ,,Troy"
http://www.originalprop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/300-troy-comp-transparencies.jpg

I'll tell you what I don't want to see: 10 different variants of a single item to describe it in different levels of "broken". The amount of adjectives that TaleWorlds went through astounded me. One for "damaged" and one for "above average" is enough.

I would, however, like to see some more asian and middle-eastern inspired weaponry, like shurikens, falchions, daos & miao daos, scimitars, odachis, kukris, kama, scythes, tonfas, naginatas, chakrams...

Along the lines of firearms, I believe that later in the cycle of the flintlock rifle, some were experimenting with firearms where the entire paper cartridge, bullet and powder were inserted into a breach on the weapon, and the paper cartridge was incinerated upon firing, removing the need to push the powder and bullet down the barrel manually and greatly hastening reload time. While it did cause some barrel fouling, you can imagine it being cleaned between battles instead of after every single shot.

Panzerdraco said:
I'll tell you what I don't want to see: 10 different variants of a single item to describe it in different levels of "broken". The amount of adjectives that TaleWorlds went through astounded me. One for "damaged" and one for "above average" is enough.

I would, however, like to see some more asian and middle-eastern inspired weaponry, like shurikens, falchions, daos & miao daos, scimitars, odachis, kukris, kama, scythes, tonfas, naginatas, chakrams...

Along the lines of firearms, I believe that later in the cycle of the flintlock rifle, some were experimenting with firearms where the entire paper cartridge, bullet and powder were inserted into a breach on the weapon, and the paper cartridge was incinerated upon firing, removing the need to push the powder and bullet down the barrel manually and greatly hastening reload time. While it did cause some barrel fouling, you can imagine it being cleaned between battles instead of after every single shot.

Thats so true with the " 10 different variants of a single item to describe it in different levels of "broken"."
As for shurikens; they were only ever used to injure or distract opponents, back in the days they couldnt kill a man or atleast weren't used in that way. Youve been watching too many movies lol.
I ask myself all the time, why is everyone soo fascinated by azn sh*t, almost half the posts in this forum talk about azn stuff. god dam -_-...ohh god, now im talking about it >.<

For our Sarranid friends, I would like to see some more elaborate scimitars and swords. Preferably add some which can be wielded both one and two-handed.
And ofcourse, more halberd variations! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom