about a mod involving Bran castle

Users who are viewing this thread

greetings,

im a M&B player from italy, and also a historian, specialized in Middle Age and Renaissance.
I write to you about the chance to have in some way a M&B mod that depict Bran Castle or involve a lordly figure like Vlad Tepes.

You think this will be possible, using this game? I don't know, then i will ask you.

Farewell

Sannivius Norreno said:
I write to you about the chance to have in some way a M&B mod that depict Bran Castle or involve a lordly figure like Vlad Tepes.

Hello. Are you asking if we are planning to create a mod in which you would find Bran Castle and Vlad Tepes? In that case our community is planning to start work on a historical Romanian mod. The presence of Bran Castle and Vlad Tepes in it will depend on what historical period the modders will decide upon. It would be nice to see modders from other countries doing the same but I don't see it happening.

well,
i'm not good at any modding, but i have ideas and i must help with factions, names, and so on.

We can do a squad, and work closely for this goal if you want: i will offer the best knowledge about Renaissance weapons and armors, and also what factions merge into.

Back
Top Bottom