AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll really try to find some time and provide Waldzios with some few items left (real life takes all time when you grow up, wuuuuuut! :O ). On other note there is still lot of work left to be done coding wise, I can't really stress enough how much Waldzios has done so far, I am amazed myself with so much work done from one man, kudos!

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I'll really try to find some time and provide Waldzios with some few items left (real life takes all time when you grow up, wuuuuuut! :O ). On other note there is still lot of work left to be done coding wise, I can't really stress enough how much Waldzios has done so far, I am amazed myself with so much work done from one man, kudos!

Still, every time I remember that there's still another grand mod on its way, it makes me happy.

LordAdamPro said:
Release it already! Do you want to wait until Bannerlord comes out? I'm sure everyone will be so interested in a mod for Warband after that. I know I am a jerk for saying it in a manner like this, and it still won't convince you, but just think about it for a second. You are running out of time.
bannerlord prob wont be coming out till next year since in the first couple months of them starting to create bannerload they scrapped all their progress and started new.................................

Modder223 said:
LordAdamPro said:
Release it already! Do you want to wait until Bannerlord comes out? I'm sure everyone will be so interested in a mod for Warband after that. I know I am a jerk for saying it in a manner like this, and it still won't convince you, but just think about it for a second. You are running out of time.
bannerlord prob wont be coming out till next year since in the first couple months of them starting to create bannerload they scrapped all their progress and started new.................................

Are there any proofs of this?

yes they been working on bannerlord for quite some time and they posted release date as october 2013 but got moved up like 2 years i think due to something happening

Modder223 said:
yes they been working on bannerlord for quite some time and they posted release date as october 2013 but got moved up like 2 years i think due to something happening
well taleworlds and Paradox interactive are no longer working on the game together maybe that is why

VoltairyanMystopia said:
You still have many loyal patrons patiently awaiting this mod's release.

If this mod dies, I might stop playing Warband.
I've spent the past 2 years now just killing time until this comes out.  :razz:
Kind of the same for me here!

Just saw this mod and noticed the last post was a while ago. I figure once a month isn't spamming so I'll just ask: Is this still being worked on? And if so think it will be done by Q2 2015?

I dont understand why its taking so long though. Is it just modelling/texture issues or are they also making like gameplay/feature changes?

In any case, I amnot judging of course :grin: I really look(ed) forward to this. I hope it will suprise me one of these days.

Dogukan said:
I dont understand why its taking so long though. Is it just modelling/texture issues or are they also making like gameplay/feature changes?
It is just life issues  :wink:, our free time is limited  :sad:, we can't spend much time working on the mod lately, so the work speed is much lower than we all would want it to be  :neutral:.

Back
Top Bottom