AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

asome O 3000 I like that makes things make a more diferent but i can handle on my own 50 bandits and wiht my 50-60 hurscarls i pown 500

thats what I said when i got the compile to work....
I was like F*Ck yes this is epic...
I dont even want to code just play the mod... Too bad there is too much work to be done for all of you :smile:

lol I'm part of the team and I can honestly say that we will not be done before july :smile: but at the rate we are getting stuff done it will be out soonish

NOOOOOOOOOOO...well...It's ok. Just so long as you do the best you can. #1 was awesome. Probably the best Warband mod I have seen yet. If you guys do half as good with the next version, it will be awesome!

In terms of the code for the mod. All the features that will be included with the first release(minus a couple minor ones) are in the new version. Its going to rock the socks of AoCv1.
And the release will probably be before the end of the summer. Cause i want to be able to play it before school starts

July next year :razz: Na I'm kidding I rather have a great mod that someone took time to make great rather then a half done mod that crashes every 30.5 seconds heh.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Nick_Mac said:
If author want, I can upload all brf's and textures of weapons and armors from WFnS.
I would like to see those, thank you :wink:

http://rapidshare.com/files/401611666/WFnS.rar.html - Here you go. Only notice, that all model is property of WFnS team)))

ok so...whats the news with how far you guys are away from releasing the new patch?
you guys havent updated the port since 10th june.
i havent downloaded any of your previous patches since im waiting for one that is more complete and has more implemented content in it.
so, when is the new patch gonna be released?

James380 said:
ok so...whats the news with how far you guys are away from releasing the new patch?
i havent downloaded any of your previous patches since im waiting for one that is more complete and has more implemented content in it.

We actually are re-building the entire mod from the ground up. new code, new textures, new everything. So unfortunately there will be no patch support for AOC. Sadly it wasn't built using the module system so providing patch support is close to impossible. (or at least I'm not going to patch it <.< )

With that said I'm going to release an update here in the next couple days on where AOC v2 stands. And needless to say, you are going to love it when it finally hits the shelves.

Patience my friend :smile: I know whats it like to be on the outside looking in. But with only one coder and one guy doing textures its going to take a while.
But we love the support you guys are giving.. And i'm going to do my best to keep you guys in the loop while I work on this monster.

doc82nd said:
James380 said:

We actually are re-building the entire mod from the ground up. new code, new textures, new everything. So unfortunately there will be no patch support for AOC. Sadly it wasn't built using the module system so providing patch support is close to impossible. (or at least I'm not going to patch it <.< )

With that said I'm going to release an update here in the next couple days on where AOC v2 stands. And needless to say, you are going to love it when it finally hits the shelves.

Patience my friend :smile: I know whats it like to be on the outside looking in. But with only one coder and one guy doing textures its going to take a while.
But we love the support you guys are giving.. And i'm going to do my best to keep you guys in the loop while I work on this monster.

patch, new release, i ment the same thing. Anyways, thats fine i can wait, i i was just curious since nothing has been said for 2 weeks.

I re-located accross the country so I wasn't doing much. But our Zimke has been grinding away on textures like a mofo... And i just ported over the code to the new module system. We have some pretty legit features coming up. I'll be giving a full list of whats in the mod currently in the next day or so. I'm just tired and lazy right now. Spent pretty much all day staring at python. It gets to ya man :smile:

doc82nd said:
I re-located accross the country so I wasn't doing much. But our Zimke has been grinding away on textures like a mofo... And i just ported over the code to the new module system. We have some pretty legit features coming up. I'll be giving a full list of whats in the mod currently in the next day or so. I'm just tired and lazy right now. Spent pretty much all day staring at python. It gets to ya man :smile:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
so far:
20 new firearms (hand guns,wheellocks,arquebussies,muskets)
new amo,
66 new shields
190 new helmets,
53 new armor variations,
started work on plate armors yesterday.
sounds beautiful guys.

Back
Top Bottom