AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

When you assign brf in module.ini, then add items from that brf in order they appear in brf.
And, one more important thing, for example, first mesh from Mes tab should have it's material in first place in Mat tab and it's textures in first place in Tex tab and all of the other meshes should follow the same principle and order.

When you do all of this game will load items properly and you will get some performance increase, and every little bit counts!

Edit:

I forgot;

Brf's should be saved as warband resource (not mount and blade!).

Flags for textures should be 0 for diffuse map and 4 for specular and normalmap.

And of course don't forget to turn on load textures on demand in splash menu (that's the first window that opens when you start a game.

Greuf has made us a collection of excelent helmets, thank you Greuf!
I'll post ingame screenshots the moment I put them in game  :grin: 
Still working on increasing performance, and making lot of items look even better and use less resources.

One year and one week after this progress report... I think it's time for a new summary! :razz:
Hope you peeps are in good spirits still, there are still people eagerly awaiting what wonders you have in store for us. :smile:

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Yup, I always change the date in first post to match the last report, this time I added the year behind the date.

hey
im a big fan of your mod
age of change is my favourite
especialy that you added polish warhorses and armours :grin:DD
i am wondering when the AoC II will be relased???
i was looking through the new added items and thay are awsome

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Yes, but biggest part of the job is finished.
Full steam ahead captain!

Hey um...by the way, wheres Doc?
He hasn't been active since last year :S

Btw, i have also been playing 1257 AD recently and my god that new tree mod thing p*sses me off, its almost impossible to ride a horse inland since there is a tree every 10cm and they dont even help shield your troops from arrows -_- and you can barely jump over a fallen log with your horse...not to mention the fact that you run into a tree in which the diameter of the stem is 2 cm and your horse  grinds to a complete halt. The only time when you can freely ride a horse is when you're in the desert, please tell me there is a way to control how many trees that mod generates or im hoping you are able to change some of the tree objects into 'non-collision objects'. I admit the trees look nice but they are godly annoying.
Also, please tell me you are in fact increasing the horse and combat speed atleast a little.
Although 1257 AD was aimed at being realistic, i dont want to play a game that frustrates me due to its attempt at realism, i play games for fun.

Back
Top Bottom