[KH] Knights Hospitaller *RECRUITING*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knights Hospitaller

We go by many names, The Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, Knights of Malta, and the Knights of Rhodes. But the Name that we are known by, is the Knights Hospitaller!

2istvfr.jpg

Originally formed as a hospital in Jerusalem made to care for the sick, poor and injured. We eventually grew strong enough to protect the Holy Land, and even after they where taken by the Muslims we took hold in Rhodes.

We are a new clan that wishes to grow into a strong and powerful order. We are currently recruiting and when we grow powerful enough we will compete in clan competitions, but that is the future.

We currently have twelve members:razz:o24, atvcards, Garnier de Nablus, Fassbinder, Bloodsent, Grimreaper, Whitelaw, Likken, Pathetic, Rookie_Gladiator, Maximus, Arcelan, Sierra, Hospitaller_Lord_Serius and Crusader.

New members:

Ranking system
KH.jpg

Rules of the Order
TITLE I
THE ORDER AND ITS NAT U R E
ART I C L E 1
Origin and Nature of the Order
P a r. 1 — The Sovereign Military and Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes,
and of Malta, arose from a group of hospitallers of the Hospice of Saint John of
J e rusalem who had been called upon by circumstances to augment their original
charitable enterprise with military service for the defence of pilgrims to the Holy
Land and of Christian civilization in the East. It is a lay religious Ord e r, by tradition
military, chivalrous and nobiliary, which in time became sovereign on the islands
of Rhodes and later of Malta.
P a r. 2 — In nations where it exercises its activity in virtue of its rights or of intern ational
conventions, the Ord e r’s stru c t u re comprises: Grand Priories, Priories, Subpriories
and National Associations.
P a r. 3 — In this Constitution and in the Code the Sovereign Military Order of Malta is
also re f e rred to as “the Order of Malta” or simply as “the Order”.
P a r. 4 — In the rules which follow, the Grand Priories and the National Associations are
also re f e rred to as Priories and Associations. The term Code refers to the Code
of the Ord e r.
ART I C L E 2
P u r p o s e
P a r. 1 — The purpose of the Order is the promotion of the glory of God through the sanctification
of its members, service to the faith and to the Holy Father, and assistance
to one’s neighbour, in accordance with its ancient traditions.
P a r. 2 — True to the divine precepts and to the admonitions of our Lord Jesus Christ,
guided by the teachings of the Church, the Order aff i rms and propagates the
Christian virtues of charity and bro t h e rhood. The Order carries out its charitable
works for the sick, the needy and refugees without distinction of re l i g i o n ,
race, origin and age.
The Order fulfils its institutional tasks especially by carrying out hospitaller
works, including social and health assistance, as well as aiding victims of exceptional
disasters and of war, attending also to their spiritual well-being and the
s t rengthening of their faith in God.
P a r. 3 — In order to be able to perf o rm their institutional tasks, the Priories and Associations
may, according to the regulations of the Code, establish dependent org a nizations
in accordance with national laws and international conventions and
a g reements made with States.
ART I C L E 3
S o v e re i g n t y
P a r. 1 — The Order is a subject of international law and exercises sovereign functions.
P a r. 2 — Legislative, executive and judicial functions are re s e rved to the competent bodies
of the Order according to the provisions of the Constitution and Code.
ART I C L E 4
Relations with the Apostolic See
P a r. 1 — The Order is a legal entity recognized by the Holy See.
P a r. 2 — Religious members through their vows, as well as members of the Second Class
t h rough the Promise of Obedience, are only subject to their appropriate Superiors
in the Ord e r.
In accordance with the Code of Canon Law, the churches and conventual institutions
of the Order are exempt from the jurisdiction of the dioceses and are
d i rectly subject to the Holy See.
P a r. 3 — In the conduct of relations with the Apostolic See, the acquired rights, customs
and privileges granted to the Order by the Supreme Pontiffs are in force unless
e x p ressly abro g a t e d .
P a r. 4 — The Supreme Pontiff appoints as his re p resentative to the Order a Cardinal of
the Holy Roman Church on whom are conferred the title of C a rdinalis Patro n u s
and special faculties. The C a rdinalis Patro n u s has the task of promoting the spiritual
interests of the Order and its members and relations between the Holy See
and the Ord e r.
P a r. 5 — The Order has diplomatic re p resentation to the Holy See, according to the norm s
of international law.
P a r. 6 — The religious nature of the Order does not prejudice the exercise of sovere i g n
p re rogatives pertaining to the Order in so far as it is recognized by States as a
subject of international law.
ART I C L E 5
S o u rces of the Ord e r’s Law
The sources of the Ord e r’s law are :
1 – the Constitution, the Code of the Order and, as an adjunct, canonical legislation;
2 – the legislative provisions according to Art. 15, par. 2, a) of the Constitution;
3 – i n t e rnational agreements ratified according to Art. 15, par. 2, h) of the Constitut
i o n ;
4 – its customs and privileges;
5 – the Code Rohan where not in contradiction to current norm s .
ART I C L E 6
Flags, Insignia and Armorial Bearings
of the Ord e r
P a r. 1 — The flag of the Order bears either the white latin cross on a red field or the white
eight - pointed cross (cross of Malta) on a red field.
P a r. 2 — The armorial bearings of the Order display a white latin cross on a red oval
field, surrounded by a ro s a ry, all superimposed on a white eight - pointed cro s s
and displayed under a princely mantle surmounted by a cro w n .
P a r. 3 — A special regulation, approved by the Grand Master with the deliberative vote
of the Sovereign Council, defines the characteristics and the use of the flags,
the insignia and the armorial bearings of the Ord e r.

Allies
The Kingdom of Veluca
HGN
KoTH

the real Order
SCGavin said:
Current Constitution:
http://www.orderofmalta.org/site/pdf/Order%20of%20Malta%20-%20Constitution.pdf

"PAPAL BULL CONFIRMING THE FOUNDATION OF THE ORDER dated 15th February 1113" (scroll down):
http://blessed-gerard.org/bgt_1_3.htm

Download link for Flag pack: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,83152.0.html

Our website
knightshospitaller.darkbb.com
(not fully complete) All thanks goes to Lightrend

2dagiub.jpg

Despite being a muslim and being on the other side from a crusader point of view,I would like to know what this clan wants to accomplish in a further date.TeamSpeak? Clan Server? Roleplay? Participate actively in matches?

I am very interested in history especially the Crusades.I have read about it from a muslims point of view thanks to Amin Maalouf and also from a christians point so as a result when I saw the name Knights Hospitaller,it was a very tempting link to click on.

If you are recruiting,let me know.

i share your interest in the crusades my friend. and we wish to grow and in the future take part in battle campaigns etc.

me and po24 are active and play often on several mods but we are not big enough to take part in battles (yet  :smile:)

so if you wish to join just ask and you may.

Shouldnt you get a forum to handle applications professionally? Im not trying to critise how you want to manage your clan,but if you take things in a more professional and dedicated way,The Hospitallers will draw attention.

Oh by the way

5: show honor to your enemies

6: do not show mercy to a defeated enemy

These two somehow,dont fit with each other? or perhaps they have different meanings,I wonder how the code for the Hospitallers were.Enlighten me please.

i am unable to find an actual code or law book for the hospitallers because i am no historian. And i am unable to create a forum because i don't know how to create websites, if you do i would surely help.

guys hate to break it to you but your a sub order of the knights of the damned legion already (your names taken) but other than that knights of the damned egion wish you luck

Garnier de Nablus,I could take care of forum work if needed.You can Pm me a list of topics and sub-topics to be included and I shall advice to you what shall be added aswell.Once the layout and topics are decided,I can create one should you wish it.

We need a proper knighthood code aswell.Those 2 statements above have the opposite meanings :/

Dub said:
guys hate to break it to you but your a sub order of the knights of the damned legion already (your names taken) but other than that knights of the damned egion wish you luck

You mean you have a clan inside a clan?  :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom