[Developer Diary 1] 2.0 Sneak Peak: Rhodok Troop Tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Magnum said:
Couched lances should "break" after one use, because I don't believe that they would break since they were a knights weapon and were well made to break so easily, but it would get stuck after you impaled someone, but the spears shouldn't break. So if you really want to you could have a lance and spear combo, I ofcourse am alright with the awlpike which is my first and primary weapon.
Knight lances broke because they were made this way intentionally, not because of poor quality.
Pole vaulting poles are manufactured with sizes from 3.05m (10 feet) to  5.30 m (17 feet 4.5 inches), it match length from demi-lance to hussar-lance, poles don't break and jump record is over 6m high . There is no horseback pole vaulting yet :mrgreen:, so it's hard to tell how high knight could jump.
It IMHO should close the  topic :razz:.
About spear and lance combo, there is no need for it, "breakable" lances (if added) will broke only after successful couch attack, until broken they still can be used as thrusting weapon without limitation.

It it wouldn't be necessary but for those that used couched lance 1st then they'll require a weapon so it was just a suggestion for those complaining since the spear wont bbreak, which angers me in 1257 ad the my spear con tinues to break after I hit a couple of hits.

Back
Top Bottom