[B] Warband Original Animations Base Mod - Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

vuk

Sergeant at Arms
Here it is: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1973
I editted the actions file in my mod to add the original M&B animations back, and decided that I would release it so that others could easily use it as a base without going through the hassle of changing the animations themselves.
Special thanks to Psiphoon for telling me how. :razz:
If you want to use this for your mod, just go ahead and do it. There is no need to ask my permission or give credit.

Yeah, me too, lol. I am glad that you like it. I am gonna be using it in my new mod.

Screens? lol, all it does is add M&B attack animations to Warband. :razz: It looks just like the original M&B.

apsod said:
Good work, but I would really hate this, because I hate the old animations :smile:

So why the **** would you even look in this thread let alone post in it?  That's so retarded it doesn't even deserve to be called retarded....

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

blacklimo said:
apsod said:
Good work, but I would really hate this, because I hate the old animations :smile:

So why the **** would you even look in this thread let alone post in it?  That's so retarded it doesn't even deserve to be called retarded....

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Yeah! How dare somebody post in a topic on a message board! The nerve! Let's lynch him!

Umm...  make a u-turn and go back about 600 miles to get to my point, cos you totally missed it dude :smile:

test it yourself. save your actions.txt in other place,download this txt.and replace it on the game's directory. give it a try.If you don't like just re-put your saved actions.txt on the game's directory and no problem.

I thought I didn't like the new animations, until i used this and remembered how ugly the old animations were :smile:

Thanks for giving us a choice though

blacklimo said:
apsod said:

DoubleFacePalm.jpg
Way to be a jerk. The guy just came here and said that the modder did a good job, though he likely wouldn't use the old animations because he didn't like them. He wasn't insulting the mod/modder any less than going to a mod thread about zombies and saying it looks good, but since you don't like zombies you probably won't use it.

Why shouldn't he post here? Hell, if I was a modder I'd be thrilled to know that people liked my work or at least appreciated what I did, whether or not they used it.

On topic: Sounds awesome, totally going to DL.

Gothic Knight said:
drlupin3rd said:
oringinal animations??? what does it look like?? iwanna know b4 download lol

Download M&B and find out. *sighs*

Like he was going to download the entire game to see how the animations look like and then download this little mod if he likes it? *sighs*

I'm kind of confused, why don't people like the new animations? I loved them, just curious to understand what people find wrong with them.

Back
Top Bottom