[S] Diplomacy & Conquest beta

Users who are viewing this thread

arcadiazone

Regular
Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband                          For warband V.1.113

Working on My first warband Mod: a Work in Progress

It is a Native Plus Mod

Uses Diplomacy Mod, added Troops from 81 New Units New Armor, added some other weapons and armor horses, tweaked the Weapons and items, troops made them slightly harder.  Added Imperial Bow and Amazon Bow some weapons included Dachi, special weapon to Inventory, added more shields and horses ; added a tank... ok didn't add a tank...changed look of some troops, upgraded troops stats....played around with programming code messed it all up...started again...well ya gotta try

Rule Calradia and Enjoy

6ntovt.jpg

2nveav8.jpg

k9xikh.jpg

2w5ptmw.jpg

wasfm8.jpg

Includes:

Mod                        Diplomacy

from Waihti

Includes:

81 New Units

from  tobmic

Includes:

Arena Overhaul mod released for Warband SP

from  Adorno

Includes:

More Metal Sound Mod V2.1

From    Checkmaty

Includes:

The chocolate box Warband Variety mod

From    Beezarandy

Includes:

Better Banners Mod

from    MarkQuinn

Thanks also to YellowMosquito

Also

Minimod: Companion Export & Banner Edit

from      Knil
This is located in Backup folder in Module directory to use see above link to Knil's page

Any suggestions will be considered

UPDATE !!

Working  on update V1.1

Implementing Diplomacy v1.10.4beta

Mod                          Diplomacy

from  Waihti

tweaking weapons Armor, tweaking Troops and Troop trees

Download Update below or from  M&B Repository

-Install instructions:
Unzip the rar file in your m&b Warband      directory/modules, and you have it.That's it

Early Beta Download !!  Download check it out and post back any problems please!!

Direct ArcadiaZone Download  UPDATE!!!!  Version 1.1

Diplomacy & Conquest beta V1.1 Direct DownLoad from Arcadiazone

Download from M&B Repository    UPDATE!!!!  Version 1.1

Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband Download

Download From ModDB.com

Download Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband

UPDATE FOR  Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband  to Version 1.12Small Update for Mod
Includes:

Diplomacy v1.10.5beta for Warband 1.113
Fixed sounds (sorry I accidently deleted old sound file by mistake is now fixed)
Fixed Chancelor my Chamberlain and my Constable, recruiter and Messenger (now have proper names)

k2fx28.jpg

nxos9l.jpg

Scaled back some of the weapons and armor 

N.B If you already have edited: items1.txt file and are happy with your weapons and armor then don't overwrite when updating!!!

Not sure if Save game compatible, (I started new game, deleting old saves)

If having problems with Windows Vista or Windows 7 (x64) Right Click...click on properties...click on compatability mode and tick Run this program as an administrator..... (optional) and used compatibility mod for xp sp3.

Thanks to
Toryn
and

Tokashi

Thanks for all suggestions (all will be considered)

and bugs will be ironed out as soon as i can fix them.

Been trying to upgrade sieges (so far with disastrous outcome of crashes and world ending bugs) will will keep trying

To Edit Items  Yourself (weapons armor and uniforms ) Use:

Morgh's Editor
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1798

M&B  Warband Tweak
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1751

NEW !!!  Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband V2 Update for WarBand V1.134 Only

Updates: Added  Diplomacy 3.3.2

Just working out some other problems

Tried adding the
Graphical Pack (Flora Enchancement + New Textures)
Texture Fiddling
Polished_Landscapes

But they caused too many running errors in testing so I removed, not great with version 1.134 warband

Will try in next update also will add Custom commander and Open source Project

DownLoad New version still early updating Download  This is for Warband Version 1.134 only (early test release)

Direct Download
Download Diplomacy & Conquest beta V 2

mbrepository DownLoad

mbrepository DownLoad

Download from MOD DB

Download from MOD DB

there's an a error look there
http://www.xfire.com/profile/xxxisaacxxx/screenshots/?view#98704121
anyway very good mod i really like it and played more then 4 hours bye!

Good collaboration mod, but make sure you get permission from those developers to use their mods first.

Thanks for Comments

I did indeed get permisssion to use Mods I used to create this one
UPDATE !!

Working on update V1.1

Implementing Diplomacy v1.10.4beta

Mod                        Diplomacy

from Waihti

tweaking weapons Armor, tweaking Troops and Troop trees

Download from M&B Repository    UPDATE!!!!  Version 1.1

Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband  Download

Direct ArcadiaZone Download  UPDATE!!!!  Version 1.1

Diplomacy & Conquest beta  V1.1 Direct DownLoad from Arcadiazone

Other Changed Made in V1.1

Implemented Diplomacy 1.10.4 beta

Changed ths Stats on Weapons & Armor

Changed Uniform, Armor, horses and weapons on black Widow & Sword Sister

144cq0.jpg

iog9ac.jpg

Tweaked Faction Armies

Gave Lord AI bigger Armies (I Hope, feedback on this apreciated)

Sorted out some errors (I hope) fingers crossed

If you can give me any error messages on game crash I will try to address the issue. Game doesnt crash for me been testing it since yesterday.

Thanks for all replies so far

Trying to address issue with game crashing , need more input

small update 1.4MB only

In This Update,
No companion interaction
added Sword sister & black widow update
tried to address issue with crashing (this is hard not kknowing what issue is)
scaled back some weapons stats

Just extract over Diplomacy & Conquest beta V1.1 start new game (not save game compatible)

direct download

Hi Arcadiazone

Tried again to play your wonderful sounding mod, same crash again and this was with your latest update that you just posted.

It always crashes for me after i have created a character and once it exits the final screen before the bandit attacks you, it crashes to desktop with a "this application has stopped working" message. I looked for a code, only thing i could see that might help? is code exception c000005...don`t know if thats any help!

I`m running warband 1.113 on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, but have had no problems with the native warband so far.

I tried changing graphics settings etc but i`m running a fairly powerful rig with 4gb ram.

Frustrating as I really fancy playing this mod  :sad:

There must be something dodgy with the latest mod files because all the other mods are working perfectly...

I am running Win 7 64bit, with lots and lots of ram :wink:

MOd runs fine on my machine I have Windows 7 x64, 8GB RAM

code exception c00000 is a hardware.

Here's some suggestions, hope this helps, update graphics drivers

the folder Diplomacy & Conquest betav1.1 right click and take ownership of folder and subfolders (all files)

Check swap file: mine is 8GB same as memory on my machine

Love the mod! All these other mods people are trying to modify everything themselves, but every mod does something individually good.  I love compilation mods because it combines all the best mods to make one good mod.  Just add the custom commander mod (if possible) and I would rank this mod #1. Not too complicated, fun gameplay, havnt had any bugs yet on my end, keep up the good work. Oh and I love the huge troop trees of the new soldiers mod, gives you a real feel of accomplishment when you get soldiers up into the elite ranks, makes you care more about your soldiers.

Love compilation mods... no one does the diplomacy stuff better than diplomacy mod, no one had extensive troop trees like the additional troops mod, no one does arena upgrades like the arena mod. =) wish i could figure out how to merge custom commander in because then it would be the perfect compilation for me =)

Posted with iPhone, bah stupid auto correct

arcadiazone said:
MOd runs fine on my machine I have Windows 7 x64, 8GB RAM

code exception c00000 is a hardware.

Here's some suggestions, hope this helps, update graphics drivers

the folder Diplomacy & Conquest betav1.1 right click and take ownership of folder and subfolders (all files)

Check swap file: mine is 8GB same as memory on my machine

How do you check for that and what if it is over 8GB and my ram is 4GB?... nub question here

Yeah I updated drivers to the latest Nvidia ones, tried ownership and also tried different settings on the Nvidia control panel.

Nothing works tho, always crashes at start just before the bandit is about to attack.

Whats weird is Warband native and other mods like sword song, crusaders etc. are working fine. No crashes at all.

Ah well, might figure it one day  :wink:

lol I did the same, downloaded the new drivers and did some changes... I also keep on getting crashes. This time mine crashed even before loading the game after creating a character.

Back
Top Bottom