[S] Diplomacy & Conquest beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Diplomacy & Conquest beta - Warband  Troops

This is Just a collection OF troops from each Faction

Troops included here are Top of troop tree (not Upgradable)

This does not include all troops just a collection...

Misc Troops

Black Widow  Updated!!

2aj9fkw.jpg

Sword Sister  Updated!!

2hg4krl.jpg

Mercenary  Troops

Mercenary Adventurier

2cmkwic.jpg

Mercenary Captain

2jes8er.jpg

Mercenary Sergeant

10h62y9.jpg

Mercenary  Enforcer

288ujdd.jpg

Mercenary  Gendarme

1zcob4k.jpg

Mercenary Mounted Yeoman

2ltofgi.jpg

Swadian Troops

Swadian Sharpshooter

120l15v.jpg

Swadian Longbowman

4uhord.jpg

Swadian Imperial Knight

2a5gh3r.jpg

Swadian Dismountd Ritterbruder

ogj9cn.jpg

Swadian  Doppelsoelder

zkmiwp.jpg

Swadian Bodyguard

2mmelty.jpg

Nord Troops

Nord Elite Archer

2ytwwtc.jpg

Nord Huscarl

oibsrr.jpg

Nord Plate Armor Axeman

wmid5z.jpg

Nord war Cleric

2egdvkw.jpg

Rhodok Troops

Rhodok Sharpshooter

mal64j.jpg

Rhodok Guard

14uzyh2.jpg

Rhodok Heavy Infantry

162057k.jpg

Rhodok Sword and Buckler Man

2ns2git.jpg

Rhodok mounted crossbowman

xq3k.jpg

Vaegir Troops

Vaegir Dvor Archer

10gmnoi.jpg

Vaegir  Berdiche Axeman

n5ro04.jpg

Vaegir Boyar Son

34q901k.jpg

Vaegir Elite Guard

sc9mc6.jpg

Sarranid Troops

Sarranid Master Archer

wwm92e.jpg

Sarranid Battlefield Assassin

1ptgmp.jpg

Sarranid Guard Axeman

ncavd3.jpg

Sarranid Mamluke Archer

nnli4l.jpg

Sarranid Mamluke

dljgjt.jpg

Kergit Troops

Khergit Elite Horse Archer

15p5ugl.jpg

Khergit Khans Guard

bg8dx2.jpg

Something to try to help with

code exception c000005

Right click on computer.... click on properties....click on advanced system porperties...click on advanced tab....

30cx5j9.jpg

on perfromace...click on settings...click on data execution prevention.....click on tab Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I Select

add mount&Blade Warband by browsing to instal folder add Mount&Blade Warband.exe...click ok (you wil get message about restarting machine...click ok

and restart machine. Start M&B warband Game hope this helps.

24yzuqr.jpg

arcadiazone said:
Something to try to help with

code exception c000005

Right click on computer.... click on properties....click on advanced system porperties...click on advanced tab....

30cx5j9.jpg

on perfromace...click on settings...click on data execution prevention.....click on tab Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I Select

add mount&Blade Warband by browsing to instal folder add Mount&Blade Warband.exe...click ok (you wil get message about restarting machine...click ok

and restart machine. Start M&B warband Game hope this helps.

24yzuqr.jpg

I have done that and I still got a crash BUT then I got it to work by going to my M&B Warband Directory -> Right Click on mb_Warband.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run Compatibility Mode for Windows XP s3 -> Select Run as Administrator

so far I got past the bandit and I am playing now. No crashes and it is running smoothly.

I am not sure what is making it to work but I have done everything you have told us to do and the stuff I did now and it is working now :wink:

Well done Tokashi!

That works for me as well...you cracked it  :wink:

This mod is fun  :mrgreen:

One weird thing tho, I noticed the sound is vanila since installed beta 1.1? Don`t seem to get the more metal sound effects. Checked the folder and the sounds are there,
checked the ini and sound settings is at 1.
I did try just copying more metal sounds 2.1 into the folder but that caused a few script errors when starting a tournament. I`ll try reinstalling again to make sure I
haven`t
mucked anything up.

Great mod  :razz:

Got the sounds sorted same way, copying more metal sounds across and making sure the warband folder sounds file replaced original  :shock:

Fantastic mod!  The Imperial bow is a bit overpowered though...Just lead my Khergit army against 4 Vaegir ones in a row and I dropped them like flies by riding across
their front and rear and using that bow, then finishing with the No Dachi  :twisted:

Good combo in theory but there are serious balance and crash problems. I tried out the latest patch and it crashed 3 times until I gave MnB admin rights and used compatibility mod for xp sp3.

The overpowered nodachi and imperial bow completely ruin the game. You migt as well put in a machine gun and lightsaber. The imperial bow does 90+ damage and holds 700+ arrows while the nodachi does 60+ damage...completely broken. Please bring these down to balanced levels and you'll have the start to a good mod.

I ve played this mod for over 8 hours...Its great..
Only strange thing i noticed is that my Chancelor my Chamberlain and my Constable have names like this :
Nord Militia , Nord Archer , Nord Axeman or something like this...

Something I would like to see is a siege mod added to this one. The current siege is horrible. One ladder and omf trying to get through 50 Mamluks is not fun :wink:

I do not play with those weapons and yeah the ladder is not that wide, so I constantly getting pushed off the stupid ladder and those 50 mamluks kicked my ass very hard. I play with Normal damage so they 2 shotted me through 70 armor :wink:

Back
Top Bottom