Weekly Line battle Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Bite Me

Knight at Arms
Every Monday At 7 BST/GMT (British Summer Time=BST, Britain uses GMT in winter, BST in summer)

Read the rules before joining.

All people who take part must use teamspeak, even if you don't have a mic, you will need it to hear the orders. We use the 22nd Battalions teamspeak server: ts.22nd.eu
Download Teamspeak here

The Password to join the server will be given out on Teamspeak each week.

The Commanders and their Sergeants will be picked 10 Minutes before the Event starts, so get there early if you wish to command.
The event is usually an hour long, though it can go over.
The Commanders will designate 1 flag bearer.

Teamspeak 3 details:
Address:
ts.22nd.eu
Port:

I don't know if you can do this to TS, but instead of everyone asking for the password, make so that when you connect to the channel you automaticly recieve the password. Or you could include the password in the channel name?

and arent the line battle events pretty heavily watched by people with admin rights, i say just make it public and make a sepreate server that only runs during the event and just kick or ban people who dont comply from that server, you would get better attendence this way

hmmm didnt think of that, but i think you deffinately would get MUCH bigger attendence if you ran it through the game its self and then used Admin kick and Ban only to deal with people who dont follow rules, just an idea.

I personally can't attend the LB events since they’re on a Monday and i have lectures to attend too. If they’re on weekends tough it would be easier for me but I can't really speak for everyone else ey  :wink:

Lots of us saying 'weekend ftw' are yanks and such but everyone's in a better mood on the weekend right?

I mean...Monday sucks, no matter what you do can change this fact  :mrgreen:.

Two things:

Monday night, you are not usually busy, I mean who goes out on a Monday night? Saturday and Friday nights: out!! XD  Sunday night: other events

so its kinda a logical choice, oh and as **** as Monday is, knowing the LB is later cheers me up :smile:

The problem is for the Americans. Around the time you guys are having the event we are in school or work and won't be able to make it to the LB.

Back
Top Bottom